Page 8 of 37 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Tier-armour is being made. (Behind the scenes)

LOL!

Just read through them all just now... and the last chapter was the best Glad you decided to do another one!

Great work...

*whipes away his tears*
    Imeer on RK1 (Shade)
    Vejis on RK1 (MP)

Originally posted by Spandrone
    An NT with 10 or 20 Heckler pets can be a dangerous thing. Avoid them at all cost. :P

Galla galla galla galla!

weeeeeeeeee

OMG!!!!

/me starts to cry !!!!

poor lil Timelapse!!!

O.o

sounds like we have another candidate for 'the list' regulas... wrangeline

*laughs*
    Last edited by CJ; May 18th, 2004 at 23:14:06.
    ~ CJ ~
    Formerly known as Timelapse

Certified AO Forum Freak!

~ Check out our old comics here! ~

OMG !! More !

Galla... galla... galla...

*wants to see what happens to Timelapse*
    Killer 66% Achiever 46% Socializer 46% Explorer 40%

LOL hilarious, but now I wonder what this list is. Maybe we should write a chapter about it?

GALLA GALLA GALLA!!!
    This sig has been erased, got 3 PMs while I was unsuscribed cause it was too long

any more inc soon?! like hit yourself in the head with a hammer might get new ideas!

*bored at work*
    Carmilla - 210 Shade
    Zerosnake - 220 Agent

lol I didn't read the Timelapse chapter 'til now.

poor Timelapse

Council of Testers on Testlive. Bugsy!

Tinorpel: youve played NT too much, other profession have a special ability called damage mob

Same here.

Excellent chapter about Timelapse.
    Chak - Back in the fold, completely clueless.

Rahmorak - I saw the events of 9/11 (or 11/9 for the rest of us ) unfold whilst playing AO, an experience shared across countries and nationalities. It was a moment where we saw the best (people all overthe world coming together in shock, grief and support) and the worst (e.g. cries of 'lets nuke <insert country>'), but it was a moment that would not have been possible but for the world of the internet and MMOs.
    In this medium we transcend boundaries, in here it matters not what the colour of your skin is, the religion to which you do or don't belong, whether you are 15 or 50, and whether or not you have a crippling disability. It is a nation of its own, where everyone starts out on equal terms and can forge friendships without superficial, cultural and nationlistic barriers.

Re: Scene 12

Originally posted by Wrangeline
    *Timelapse gets curious and opens the door to the dev's office. The dev pushes Timelapse into the room and closes the door quickly*

Seaguls: "Galla! Galla! GALLA! GALLA! GALLA!!"

Timelapse: "Waaaaahh!!"

Dev: ""

Timelapse: "Galla... Galla... Galla..."

omg rofl
    Last edited by Tsukts; Dec 17th, 2004 at 13:04:02.

Re: Re: Scene 12

Originally posted by Tsukts

omg rofl i got a seizure from this, i dunno wtf i was thinking when i was drinking juice

btw, anyone wanna thank me for bringing this up?
    and for the last time please: MAKE THIS STICKYYY!!!
    Egads, it keeps slipping! (slipping... slipping... into the future)

One of these day's I'ma hafta go and pull all of the chapters together into a single space... and do the same for THEDEACON!'s stories while I'm at it. *nostalgic sigh*
    The above text may not be relevant to all contexts, read at your own discretion.
    Wierd flash game A slightly less wierd flash game

This needs a definate BUMP!

We crave more episodes of this hilarous story
    Tranceptor - Level 220/30/?? Omni Solitus Godfather - Nemesis of Chaos - /born July 2001, still going strong(ish)
    Twincaliber - Level 220/11 Omni Atrox Vanguard
    Kansho - Level 206+/14 Omni Opifex MA
    Sakayuri - Level 165+ Omni Solitus Crat.
    Unimusha - L132+ Omni Solitus Soldier
    Kryozz - L41+ Omni Nanomage NT
    Twelvegauge - L19+ Omni Solitus Trader
    Kasima - L13+ Omni Solitus Doctor

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.”

Holy crap. Over 11.000 views

I dont play AO anymore so the chance of me making more chapters is about 80% less now than it was before..

Then again, there is allways those last few %'s

You dont have to Play AO to write about AO :P If you follow that rule.. You shouldnt even post here now, should you? :P

Please write more!

OMG!!
    This is so funny!

Wrangeline, you have my thanks for writing this creative, bizzare and hillarious story for us

With a tip of my virtual hat,
    Vizo

Scene 13

*Tier-armour-dev is sitting in his office playing Tetris on his Gameboy*

Dev: "Come on! I need a long one. Give me a long one!"

*Alot of noice from outside the office takes his concentration away*

Gameboy: "Game over!"

Dev: "Whatever.. The graphics in that game sucks anyway.."

*The dev gets up, places his Gameboy strategically inbetwean 2 pieces of seagul-crappings on his desk and opens the door*

Programmer 16: "Get back in your office, they are comming!"

Dev: "Who is comming? O.o"

Programmer 16: "The Expansion-pack-programmers!"

Dev: "Yes?"

Programmer 16: "Dude, the expansion-pack-programmers have alot more resources than us regular programmers. They use every opportunity they have to make fun of us. We have to get ready before they get here."

Dev: "Get ready in what way?"

Programmer 16: "Well, last time they where here was right before the launch of Shadowlands. They showed us all these fancy screenshots, videos and drawings of things to come and came with alot of remarks about how we REGULAR programmers never could make something like that. We have to get fake screenshots, 3D-models, textures and such we downloaded from the internet ready so it looks like we are doing miracles here."

Dev: "I see. Good luck with that... Why are they here anyway?"

Marius: "To get ready for the release of Alien Invasion."

*Both the dev and programmer jumps just as Marius made his creepy yet stealthy entrance.*

Dev: "WTB bell on the dynaboss."

Marius: "O.o"

Programmer 16: "Marius, could you please keep the expansion-pack-programmers out of this floor? They dont play nice."

Marius: "Calm down, they are just here for a few hours to show us how Alien Invasion is comming along. Then they will leave. I promise."

Expansion-pack-programmer 4 (EPP 4): "Hey there Bob "

Programmer 16: "/w damnit.."

*Programmer 16 forces a smile on his face*

Programmer 16: "My name isnt Bob, its Marcus .."

EPP 4: "Haha, thats funny. You dont look like a Marcus. You look like a Bob "

*EPP 4 performs a short yet incredibly sleezy laughter.*

EPP 4: "Follow meh, we are going to the cafeteria to show you our stuff!"

*Marius, the devs, programmers and EP-programmers all go down to the cafeteria. The entire room is filled with chairs and all the EP-programmers have gathered infront of the food-counter.*

EPP 1: "Everyone please have a seat so we can get started."

*All the seats gets filled up and its all quiet.*

EPP 1: "Ok, good.. Hi, my name is Dick and Im the head programmer in our division. We are here today to show you guys the FUTURE of Anarchy Online."

Programmer: 16: "/w Great, here we go.."

EPP 1: "This last year, we in the EP-division have had the pleasure of working closely with NASA. We have helped them creating their new unhackable website where we in exchange get to use their computers for our work. One of the scientists at NASA calculated that only one of their computers is about 137 times more powerfull than every single computer in this building combined."

Programmer 16: "What a bastard.."

Marius: "Shh!"

EPP 1: "Needless to say, the things we are able to create with all this..."

*EPP 1 takes a deep breath*

EPP 1: "..power.. is simply mindblowing. Jack, if you please."

EPP 2: "Thank you, Dick."

*Expansion-pack-programmer 2 is standing there with his hands behind his back and a huge grin on his face.*

EPP 2: "So, by now I bet you guys are dying to know what we have been doing since last time we where here? "

*The room is all quiet*

Programmer 29: *caugh*

EPP 2: "With the release of Alien Invasion we are invading Rubi Ka with huuuuuge alien space-ships, so large that they completely cover the entire sky, hoards of dropships will be flying aaaall over the place dropping naaasty aliens aaaaall over the place. Huuuuuge cities made by the players themselves will burn and crumble unless the players themselves help fight off the neverending hoards of aliens."

*EPP 2 is waving his hands around and he is obviously very proud of what he is saying*

EPP 2: "Imagine thousands of players and aliens and ships in huuuuuge battles all over the planet! Any questions so far?"

*Programmer 16 stands up.*

Programmer 16: "I was just wondering.. with all this stuff happening.. Wont there some lag-issues..?"

EPP 2: "What do you mean.. L.A.G.?"

Programmer 16: "Well, I mean.. right now Im playing this level 23 omni adventurer and when Im walking past bronto burger in Omni Ent my computer allmost crashes. So I was thinking that a few thousand aliens, spaceships, motherships, hundreds of people who are fighting the aliens.. in addition to those 8 people that where allready there and the bronto burger-stand.. Wont the lag be even worse?"

EPP 2: "Look, I dont understand what this L.A.G. is. We tested it on NASA's computers and it worked perfectly fine. Next question!"

*Programmer 16 sits down again*

EPP 1: "Right, if there are no more questions at this time we can move straight on to the next topic. We revealed our work and now its your turn. "

*Everyone looks at the Tier-armour-dev*

Dev: O.O

Marius: "/w Dude, get up there!"

Dev: "/w Huh!? O.O"

Marius: "/w This was your assignment. You have had a whole year. Dont tell me you forgot!"

*The dev stands up and makes his way to the food-counter. He can feel hundreds of eyes directed at him.*

Dev: "Um.. Hi.. all."

*The dev does this little wave with his left hand and he realises that it was a very feminin wave and quickly hides his hand.*

Dev: "I.. eh. Well, I really like pet-professions.."

*Everyone seems to agree. Lots of clapping and positive chat betwean the people sitting.*

Dev: "And.. I allso think leets are cool! "

*Again, everyone is whistling and clapping, giving the dev a boost of confidence.*

Dev: "So.. naturally I thought it would be cool to combine these 2 elements.. by creating new leet-pets for those that pre-order."

EPP 1: "Hehe, so basicly you have spent the last entire year making a pet-leet?"

*Crowd gets silent again*

Dev: "Oh.. oh no, no, no. I have created.. 10 different leets. One for each mood so to speek. Um.. one that looks like a.. err pirate."

*Crowd goes wild*

SMD: "Yarr! "

Dev: "And a.. uh a leet that looks like a programmer! "

*All the programmers are laughing*

Dev: "And 8 more but those will be a surprise.."

EPP 1: "Well, thats cute.. Thank you "

Programmer 16: "/w I'll be right back."

Marius: "/w Ok, hurry back."

*The dev takes a seat and Marius is looking at him while shaking his head. The session lasts for 10 more min and then everybody starts to go back to their offices.*

Dev: "Where did Marcus go?"

Marius: "Who?"

Dev: "Programmer 16.."

Marius: "Oh.. I dont know. He left a while ago."

*They are standing in the big hall by the exit and all the expansion-pack-programmers are walking past them to the exit-door while making smart remarks like:*

EPP 3: "I bet your pretty hyped to see AI in action, arent you? "

*Suddenly Marcus comes running down the stairs with a CD in his hands*

Marcus: "Dick!"

*Everyone turns against Marcus*

Marcus: "Dick! I got something for you. Hold up!"

*Dick stops in the doorway and Marcus hands him the CD*

Dick: "Whats this?"

Marcus: "Oh Im so impressed by what you do that I wanted to give you this CD. Its a collection of my best work. If you just could look at it and perhaps give people some kind words about me.. I would be very happy if you could. There is nothing I want more than working at your division!"

*Dick puts the CD in his pocket and laughs*

Dick: "Sure thing.. I bet we could use a good laugh "

*All the expansion-pack-programmers have left and Marius, The tier-armour-dev and Programmer 16 is standing in the hall.*

Marius: "Dude, what was that all about?"

Programmer 16: "Just some viruses. Should get him into enough trouble I think "

Dev: "Dude.."

Marius: "Dude, NASA..!"

ROFL!!!

Again, just brillant!!!

Keep em' coming!! funny stuff

LOL

*Both the dev and programmer jumps just as Marius made his creepy yet stealthy entrance.*

Dev: "WTB bell on the dynaboss."

Marius: "O.o"

This part actually had me in tears from laughing
    Member of Legion.

Re: Scene 11 Patch day.

Originally posted by Wrangeline

Dev: "..Then it wouldnt be my fault.. and noone would know that Im not finished..!"

Stress-syndrome: "Destroy"

Dev: "Yes."

*Dev tries to think of something to do with his computer*

Stress-syndrome: "Destroy!"

Dev: "Yes!"

*Dev gets a bit on edge, unplugs it and picks it up*

Stress-syndrome: "DESTROY!!"

Dev: "Waaaah!!!"

*Dev tosses the entire box through the window and it "lands" on the parkinglot*

Dev: "Holy crap!"

*Marius storms through the door*

Marius: "WTF happened!?"

Dev: "I.. um.."

*Dev looks at the broken window*

Dev: "That wasnt supposed to happen.."

Marius: "I bloody well hope not. What where u doing?!"

ROFL, omg I love it.

"That wasn't supposed to happen.."
    ACCOUNT STATUS
    Cancelled
    This account was cancelled at:
    2004-11-07 04:09:22
    It will remain playable until : 2004-12-06 15:13:07

Page 8 of 37 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast