Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Tier-armour is being made. (Behind the scenes)

-Wrangeline is my hero-
    Ilikebots The only toon I care to play. My not-so-uber gear [UERK]
    I come bringing tradeskills. You should come bringing creds. Why? Just browse the shopping channel for PPPEs and weapon improvement discs. Its a two way street

Thumbs up

ROFLMAO

/me anxiously waits for the next scene.
    Othgar
    Omni-Tek Master Assassin
    Skitch
    Omni-Tek NT (Testlive)

Scene 9 2 days until deadline

*Tier armour dev is sitting in his office eating icecream*

Dev: "Stupid deadlines. U cant push an artist! Its like Marius think stress is like.. helpfull"

*This dev dont cope with stress very well and spawns a third personality called "stress-syndrome"*

Dev: "Sniff, this is good icecream"

Stress-syndrome: "U could eat icecream with ure feet on the desk all day. Its not like Marius will hurt u if ure not finished."

*The dev looks around with a wierd look on his face*

Dev: "Who said that?"

Stress-syndrome: "Its me. That little voice inside ure head that can make aaaall ure trouble go away"

Dev: O.O "Are u Elvis?"

Stress-syndrome: *sigh* "No I.. hm.. Yeees. Im Elvis, in spirit form to help u through these troubled times"

Dev: "Really? Like how?"

Stress-syndrome: "Just sit back, put ure feet up, relax. Have some icecream"

*The dev lean back slowly in his chair, puts his feet up and takes a big spoon of icecream*

Stress-syndrome: "Theeere u go. Feels good doesnt it?"

Dev: "So far so good "

*knock knock. Marius opens the door*

Marius: "Icecream? Did u finish the tier-armours allready?"

Stress-syndrome: "Allmost there"

Dev: "Allmost there "

Marius: "Good good. Come with me a sec. There is something I need to show u."

*The dev takes a huge spoon of "icecream to go" and follows Marius down the hall*

Marius: "Im about to show u something that most people dont get to see. I hope ure ready for it. I think u are."

Dev: "Err, what is it?"

Marius: "Just follow me"

*Marius is walking really fast, like he is excited. They reach a door that says "Do not enter! That means u, JimSalabim!"*

Marius: "Through this door is the truth. The truth behind all MMORPG-related-game-companies."

*Dev gets excited, jumping up and down while clapping his hands like a seal*

Marius: "U must make a choice. Not enter this door and go back to ure office and believe whatever u want to believe, or, enter this door and I will show u how deep the rabbithole goes."

*The dev feel he has heard that somewhere before but is way to excited to remember where.*

Dev: "Ill enter, enter!"

*Marius opens the door with his keycard and quickly closes the door once they both are inside*

Marius: "Put on this suit"

*Marius hands the dev a white suit with a big glass helmet. "Toxic-style".*

Marius: "Stand close to me in the middle of the room"

*They both stand in the middle of the room for 5 seconds, then they both get sprayed with some sort of fluid from all angles*

Marius: "The next area requires complete absense of bakterias and filth. This fluid will kill and remove any and all harmfull elements"

Dev: "This is so cool, its like X-files!"

Marius: O.o

Dev: "I can be Mulder and u can be Scully "

Marius: O.O

Dev: "kk, sorry.."

*The spraying stops and the door leading to the next area opens with this "psshh"-sound and the dev gets exstatic*

Dev: "Startreck!!"

Marius: "Shh!"

Dev: "Yeah, like that!"

Marius: "No, shut up!"

*Marius goes into the next area and the dev follows. There are computers everywhere. All the walls are painted white and everything looks very sterile*

Marius: "This is it! This is what I wanted to show u!"

*A huuuuge server-looking thing is standing in the middle of the room. Its probably 8 meters tall and 10 meters wide*

Marius: "This, is the bug-server"

Dev: "That what-now?"

Marius: "Bug-server. U see, in the computer-world everything is mathematics. Its all equations and they all need to add up. When u devs create things and add new code to the game.. well these things are concidered good. When there is good there must allso be bad, to balance the equation. So for every piece of happy-code u guys make a bad code is spawned to balance the equation. Allso known as a bug. This is the server which contains all the bugs. Thats why u devs cant find the bugs on ure computers. They are simply not there. They are HERE!*

*Marius points at the huge server and looks at the dev. The dev is standing there with the spoon in his right hand and lots of icecream smudged all over his glass-helmet*

Marius: "WTF, are u doing?"

Dev: "Kinda forgot about the glass.. But I heard everything u said, I swear! Its really interesting!"

*Marius wipes off the icecream from the devs helmet*

Marius: "Well if u think thats interesting then wait until u see the next thing!"

Dev: "There's more?"

*Marius drags the dev through another door and they are now standing on a balcony high above a huuuuuuuuuuge landscape of hamsters running in their wheels*

Marius: "Millions, BILLIONS of hamsters run in these wheels to power the server to our forum. The hamsters are nolonger born.. they are GROWN! At first I didnt believe it but then Gaute showed me the fields and I saw them with my own eyes."

Dev: "O.O"

Marius: "Im sorry if this is hard to take. We useally dont show this to a dev once he have worked here for a set number of time. Some dont want to know what is going on and some cant let go and accept the truth"

Dev: "U just saw the Matrix-trilogy didnt u?"

Marius: ""
    Last edited by Wrangeline; Dec 23rd, 2003 at 02:43:25.
    Veteran of Equilibrium

HEHE! Yes, the Hamster-Matrix has us...
    Ilikebots The only toon I care to play. My not-so-uber gear [UERK]
    I come bringing tradeskills. You should come bringing creds. Why? Just browse the shopping channel for PPPEs and weapon improvement discs. Its a two way street

Re: Scene 8 2 days until deadline

Originally posted by Wrangeline
    Marius: "Bug-server. U see, in the computer-world everything is mathematics. Its all equations and they all need to add up. When u devs create things and add new code to the game.. well these things are concidered good. When there is good there must allso be bad, to balance the equation. So for every piece of happy-code u guys make a bad code is spawned to balance the equation. Allso known as a bug. This is the server which contains all the bugs. Thats why u devs cant find the bugs on ure computers. They are simply not there. They are HERE!
    Well THAT sure the bloody hell finally explains a whole lot!

So...

...does this make Marius the Architect, Ergo's cousin? Inquiring minds want to know!

[Edit: tYpoZ]
    Last edited by Nepenthea; Dec 10th, 2003 at 11:48:22.
    TRAVEL TO RUBI-KA
    A website providing maps of Rubi-Ka,
    playfields, Whom-Pah & Grid maps,
    in-game maps, and more.

http://travel.to/rubi-ka

Discover Leety Goodness at:
    http://how.to/leet

Hm, would that make Cz Gollum then perhaps?

"My precioussczczcz"... knew there was a sublime hint there.
    /DaveDread (D.A.V.E.D.R.E.A.D.: Digital Artificial Violence and Exploration Device/Replicant Engineered for Assassination and Destruction mohahaha)

200 Opifex Clanner Gimp - Dinged in Style! (dimached a Virulent Minibull) Finally got my head straight, nothing like a goat helmet to get you in shape again. Oh, and those marks on my forehead (yah, still visible through the helmet, duh)... It was a Motorcycle baby. Really. Ran me over in West Athens while I was working on my tan. Think I look bad? You should see the biker.

Nah Cz would be Seraph, if the Oracle wrote the equation that the arhitect uses, Seraph is the one that protects the writer of the equation from the people within the equation i.e. he protects FC from us

/me thinks Cz is definitely Seraph
    Hello Mr mob, whack whack, oh j00 dead, sowwy.

Lonefighter 220 soli MA
    Lonedefender 220 opi keeper
    2 accounts full of various Lone's - if you see one, wave at me

I can be the oracle that lives inside the matrix
    Veteran of Equilibrium

Nope you can't - the oracle likes candy not chocolate milk
    Hello Mr mob, whack whack, oh j00 dead, sowwy.

Lonefighter 220 soli MA
    Lonedefender 220 opi keeper
    2 accounts full of various Lone's - if you see one, wave at me

Originally posted by Rikerstc

dident you preorder so you could get a phat office:P

OMG! ROTFLOL!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!

Omg.. what is that called when you're drinking something and you laugh really hard and it goes out your nose?

It's called Nostriculation Zi ;D *dunno, just made it up*
    Retired ARK Xnemth

Originally posted by Xnemth
    It's called Nostriculation Zi ;D *dunno, just made it up*
    That is probably one of the most icky words I have ever heard
    Veteran of Equilibrium

Ew... really sounds Yucky...

But I really wonder what Fadinaway and Devalos are up to?
    Not to mention the world designers, Znore, Cranium and the gang?
    /DaveDread (D.A.V.E.D.R.E.A.D.: Digital Artificial Violence and Exploration Device/Replicant Engineered for Assassination and Destruction mohahaha)

200 Opifex Clanner Gimp - Dinged in Style! (dimached a Virulent Minibull) Finally got my head straight, nothing like a goat helmet to get you in shape again. Oh, and those marks on my forehead (yah, still visible through the helmet, duh)... It was a Motorcycle baby. Really. Ran me over in West Athens while I was working on my tan. Think I look bad? You should see the biker.

Originally posted by DaveDread
    Ew... really sounds Yucky...

But I really wonder what Fadinaway and Devalos are up to?
    Not to mention the world designers, Znore, Cranium and the gang?
    /me makes evil plot
    Veteran of Equilibrium

Originally posted by Lone
    Nope you can't - the oracle likes candy not chocolate milk
    lol

haha
    LOOK. IM EDITING *EDIT* *EDIT* *EDIT *EDIT* ----- did you see this before when you first refreshed????? no...
    does it have the edit flag on it?.... no

*The spraying stops and the door leading to the next area opens with this "psshh"-sound and the dev gets exstatic*

Dev: "Startreck!!"

Marius: "Shh!"

Dev: "Yeah, like that!"

Marius: "No, shut up!"

I really hope others caught this joke, as an old guy it really jumped out at me!

Twinpappa

Brilliant material!

Excellent Work =)

Doing good Wrangeline, maybe you and Deacon should cowrite the storyline for the next expansion pack?

errrr.....

Now there is a SCARY thought!

Legion
    Beartwo

and a whole litter of bearcubs ...

"Only the dead have seen the end of war." -- Plato
    "You see me now, a soldier, of a 1000 psychic wars...." -- Blue Oyster Cult

Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast