Thread: Tier-armour is being made. (Behind the scenes)

*JimSalabim opens the door and spots the dev sitting behind his desk with the trashcan over his head*

JimSalabim: O.o

Dev: "Inventing helmets.."

So thats how Artillery helmets got invented.....
    Coolbuz I kill 4 you <<setup @ 204>>

Built run fast I can

Canderson stay behind me, this could get ugly

Why isn't the best thread ever sticky?...
    wut

this is the funniest thing i have read in a long time! i just spent 2 hours reading the whole thing, and i am at work! thank goodness i have my own office, or i would have some explaining to do.....definately need more of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Enforcon
    Why isn't the best thread ever sticky?...

maybe its a little close to the truth.....

I have all of the posts saved so maybe if you want i can put it on yousendit and send it to the masses to enjoy ^^
    Miceckia-220/30 Keeper
    Tekdeath-1-199/22 Martial artist

Originally Posted by Snowbunnie
    Roleplaying is what you do when the sex in your marriage isnt going too good.

The Ninj00 Theorem: The one thing you have to know about high level raidbots , point systems , and camping is this; We'll never know I guess because timelapse nerfed my sig

signature over 10 lines [again], shortened by timelapse ;p

Quote Originally Posted by fixtina
    maybe its a little close to the truth.....
    Hee hee

Quick! Evil moderators, sticky this!
    wut

Quote Originally Posted by Cyriann
    this is the funniest thing i have read in a long time! i just spent 2 hours reading the whole thing, and i am at work! thank goodness i have my own office, or i would have some explaining to do.....definately need more of this.
    Do you work at FC too? o.O
    hehe ;P
    Money.
    Some people got to have it.
    Some people really need it.
    Some people,
    Do thangs, do thangs, do thangs
    Do really bad thangs with it.

funny... nuf said
    Yourpappy - 136 Engie President of Hand Of Fate
    Yourmeta - 145 MP General of Hand Of Fate
    Copyright - 220 Crat Orgless
    And a bunch of other noob toons who are just as gimp ^^

can't believe I've only just seen this, oh dear god I never thought oxygen would become something "I once remembered having".

This needs to go back to the top, bumpity bump.

/me tries to stop crying and fails miserably
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Grumpy "Siorai" Oldgit - 220.25 Clan Atrox Doctor - Screenshot - Equip (old)

First trox doc on RK1 using Blades of Boltar.

My Spirit Shroud Hell - Over 1400 kills with no drop.
    ------------------------------------------------------------

This thread has been a link on my Sig for a few months now since discovering it, good to see people are getting to read it and enjoy it just as much as I have......and still do when bored......this thread is timeless and deserves a rooted flag.

Wow

Wow I jsut started reading this yesterday and it's awesome! soo funny... keep on writing though.. I didn't hear an ending :P
    Neophyte Master Chacapo Baiter - 220 Trader
    Phattest Trader there is!

One of the first Traders to ever behold Nanobot Gimpfense

Quote Originally Posted by Chacapo
    Wow I jsut started reading this yesterday and it's awesome! soo funny... keep on writing though.. I didn't hear an ending :P
    Haven't seen Wrangeline around for a long time now, so there is a very good chance that this story won't get any longer.
    Chak - Back in the fold, completely clueless.

Rahmorak - I saw the events of 9/11 (or 11/9 for the rest of us ) unfold whilst playing AO, an experience shared across countries and nationalities. It was a moment where we saw the best (people all overthe world coming together in shock, grief and support) and the worst (e.g. cries of 'lets nuke <insert country>'), but it was a moment that would not have been possible but for the world of the internet and MMOs.
    In this medium we transcend boundaries, in here it matters not what the colour of your skin is, the religion to which you do or don't belong, whether you are 15 or 50, and whether or not you have a crippling disability. It is a nation of its own, where everyone starts out on equal terms and can forge friendships without superficial, cultural and nationlistic barriers.

Wrangeline
    Warcrafting

In Warcraft. Have been for a while and plan to stay there.
    ...lame...

too bad, had a great read
    Meet me on RK1!
    Desperado34 Supreme Creator
    Enzaa Eternalist

my wtb thread my wts thread

Bump for more chapters
    wut

Last edited by Wrangeline : Today at 04:21:50
    *grabs some poopcorn and waits for more*
    i R not spik engrish

you got a new guy to introduce in the story now
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Member of Angels of the night, Rimor

Quote Originally Posted by Tussa
    ...lame...
    Surprised?
    Corrine Daimoness Wright
    - Veteran of Apocalypse
    - General of the Mercury Dragons (ret.)
    - Member of the Grumpy Old Crat Bunch

If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. - Samuel Adams

Page 25 of 37 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 LastLast