Thread: Tier-armour is being made. (Behind the scenes)

I am sure that is exactly how it happened Wrangeline

Very creative !
    Bori

Unity of the Rose
    http://www.unityoftherose.com/

Want to make your own custom script but the thought of all that work makes your eyes bleed ? Try our AO Scripter.
    http://uorweb.com/tools/aoscripter.htm

It's maybe time to write a story about how Marius leaving the HQ with his nerfstick and the new unknown dynacamp boss takes over the place as the new game director. :-)
    Justron 220/12 Eng Setup
    Docron 214/12 Doc Setup

more !
    Killer 66% Achiever 46% Socializer 46% Explorer 40%

Ack!!!

Wrangeline? Did you forget all about us, we need you! Please give us some more, its sooooo, sooo, addictive. Must have now!!!! O.o

How about a story on how Marius left and the new Director took his chair?
    Best regards

Ixoman

Or even better, a goodbye story to Cz! how can you resist!
    "Bash and smash is the name of me game, and bash and smash is, er, kinda like me name."

More! We want mooore!
    wut

So.. are we gonna get more, or what?

more more more ( >^_^)>
    My mom once asked me: "Why do you spend so much time playing that game when you have a nice life here in the 'Real life'?" My answer: "In 'Real life' I dont have 65 mil cash and a big gun in my hand!" =D

Owner to:
    Zoel - 220 Cratpowwah. Lerithor - 166 Ma. Durnik - 201 Keepah. Lotharas - 148 Fixxah. Thoridas - 142 NT. Spifftastic - 120 Adv.

Proud Member of Paradise

Tell us the true story of whats happening in funcom at christmas
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Member of Angels of the night, Rimor

Chapter 22 (This thread was 1 year old a couple of weeks ago!)

*Znore walks into the office landscape wearing a pimp robe, cowboyhat, walkingstick with the words "luv-stick" ingraved on the handle and a really slick grin on his face.*

Znore: "Sup bitches? "

*None of the devs respond to his insulting greeting.*

Dev 19: /w "Pfft, that guy was sitting right here next to me being all friendly-like for several years. Now that he won the director-raffle after Marius left he's turned into such a bastard."

Dev 13: /w "Yeah, now he thinks he's like.. mister Bigshot or something. Dont care about us anymore."

*Znore sits down in his office which has been repainted and refurnished. He takes off his cowboyhat and puts his feet up on the table. A dev knocks on the door.*

Znore: "Hepp!"

*This really skinny dev with thick black glasses slowly walks into the room and stays close to the door.*

Znore: "Whats up?"

Dev 6: "Oh, I was just wondering, I have these ideas on Trader shotguns. I was wondering if I could get permission to work on these ideas? I mean, I understand if not.."

Znore: "Hey, go for it. "

Dev 6: "Oh, thank you. Thank you so much! ..Um.. while on the subject, I have some ideas for NT's too.."

Znore: "Dont stretch it."

Dev 6: "Sorry, Im sorry."

*The dev walks back out again and Znore takes off his pimp robe*

Znore: "My, its hot in here!"

*Znore reaches for the intercom*

Znore: "Lisa? Lisa..?"

Lisa on Intercom: "Yes?"

Znore: "Could you get me something cold to drink please."

Lisa: "..Im in public relations.."

Znore: "Ok, ok, tell one of the GM's to get me a soda then."

*Znore turns off the intercom and is just about to put his feet back on the desk when..*

Dev 19: /s "Heeeeeeeelp!!"

Dev 13: /s "What did you do!?"

*Znore runs out into the office-landscape and spots a bunch of devs circling a computer.*

Znore: "Whats going on?"

*The devs dont want Znore to talk to them but they are to stressed to care.*

Dev 19: "I just managed to delete the entire player-shop code. Its gone! There was no backup! We're gonna get fired over this!"

Dev 13: "And our private investor for the AI-expansion is comming here right now to check up on the progress. We where trying to make the whole thing ready for him to see but it got delete it by a mistake!"

Investor: "Delete what by mistake?!"

*Some guy in an italian suit and cigar is suddenly standing right next to them looking fairly startled.*

Dev 19: "We where making the presentation ready for you because we knew you where comming here today but.."

*Znore looks at the devs.. Then he looks at the investor in his fancy suit and smelly cigar. Then he looks at the devs again.*

Znore: "..I managed to delete the code.."

*The devs and the investor are all looking at Znore*

Znore: ".. It was my fault, but we have a backup so its no problem. You just cannot see the presentation today thats all."

Investor: "Hmrph.. Well, just make sure you get it ready in time. You wouldnt want to upset me by ruining something Im paying for now would you? I will be back later.."

*The investor walks away*

Dev 13: "But.. we dont have a backup Znore."

Znore: "I know.. I know "

Dev 19: "Znore, your back! I knew you wouldnt let us down!"

*Dev 13 and 19 performs a grouphug on Znore*

Znore: "Ok, ok get off me and hurry up creating that code! "

*Znore walks towards his office again and meets Tier armour dev outside his door*

Dev: "Ooh! Znore! I have this great idea for alien-armour in the new playfield. Im thinking Marvel Comic superheroes and.. and.."

Znore: "..Go for it "
    Veteran of Equilibrium

cant stop laughing lol
    Apprentice "Nosolas"
    My Gear

Nosolas - 214 enforcer
    Nanosolas - 172 NT
    Sonasol - 193 soldier
    Docsolas - 141 doctor
    Snipsolas - 110 agent

Omg !!

^_^
    Killer 66% Achiever 46% Socializer 46% Explorer 40%

*falls off chair laughing*
    Seth "Pestillence" Walrus
    Proud member of
    ~ Society of Salvation ~
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Who Shall Guard The Guardians?

"sup bitches?"

HHAHAHAH ROFL!!!

omg! just cant stop laughing. ur da best!!!
    /tell destruidora
    "For We Are Many"

Hehehe, aw man, I just found this thread about an hour ago....sheesh, WHY have I never read this?? This is golden! Great job Wrangeline, I just can't stop laughing
    220 Finalizer (FINALLY, after 3 years without a single ding!) Nulion, Squad Commander (And Council of Truth Clerical Staffer) of Alpha Omega

Once upon a time, I dreamt I was a butterfly...Suddenly I awoke...Now, I do not know whether I was then
    a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly dreaming that I am a man. - Chuang Tzu

What did you do to make Znore that relaxed?

Quote Originally Posted by Crysantimum
    What did you do to make Znore that relaxed?
    What do you mean?
    Veteran of Equilibrium

very nice
    not many posts survive this long
    Drpepper roxx0r

Page 19 of 37 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 LastLast