Thread: Tier-armour is being made. (Behind the scenes)

Lol yes, and then. .. Prion or Xxgimp is like.. Marius.. and Cz is the other clan agent or whatever.. and.. stuff

lol yeah!!

and i bring Tsukts and i pwn u all!! :P

Chapter 19

*Tier armour dev is running down the corridor screaming and Cz is not far behind.*

Cz: "Stop! Im not going to hurt you!"

Dev: "Yeah, right!"

Cz: "Dammit.. Give back my cellphone!!"

*The dev runs into the elevator and quickly presses a random button. The doors slowly closes as Cz comes ever closer*

Dev: /s "Hello? Is this Hong Kong?"

*The doors closes just as Cz reaches them and he starts hammering on them with his hands*

Cz: "Come back! Im telling Marius."

*The elevator goes up and the dev is singing along with the elevator-music*

Dev: "Livin' lavida locaaa"

*Ding. The elevator stops at the very top floor. The dev has never been here before and he peeks out the door to see if there is a mad Cz waiting for him. No Cz so he steps out*

Dev: O.O

*This floor is huge. Its one big room on the size of a football-field. Hundreds of people are sitting at each their computer and there is a tension in the air so thick that you could cut it with a knife.*

Stressed out guy: "WhaddaYaWant!?!?"

*The dev jumps up into the air as some dude with a sweat-stained white shirt complete with a half-opened tie, blood-shot eyes and mad-scientist-hair comes up from behind.*

Stressed out guy: "Don'HaveAllDay-WhaddaYaWant!?!?!"

Dev: "Err-Um, Just looking."

Stressed out guy: "ThenWhyDin'YouSaySo-Don'haveTimeForChitChat!!"

*The stressed out guy runs down into the computer jungle. Just out of pure curiosity the dev follows.*

Speaker: "Security to sector 37-B. We have a P.O."

*Everyone seems extremely bussy. Eyes wide opened and constantly typing something. Except one. He's sitting close to the middle of this gigantic room with his feet on his desk.*

Dev: "Excuse me.. What is this place?"

*The lazy guy takes his sweet time to turn towards the dev. He finally makes eyecontact.*

Harry: "Hm?"

Dev: "What is this place? What are you guys doing here?"

Harry: "Sec."

*Harry turns towards his computer again and pressed the mouse button. Then he turns back towards the dev.*

Harry: "You dont know? Where have you been the last year?"

Dev: "Um.. bussy working downstairs.."

Harry: "Well, basicly all this coding on command either to please player-needs or to fix old bugs just ended with alot of frustration since things just got worse and worse so they desided to do everything manually."

Dev: "Manually?"

Harry: "Yeah, making codes for weather-effects, spawnrate, damage-calculation, zoning, Mob and pet pathing and even postcount on forum proved to be way to hard so we do all these things manually now. We're 345 GM's up here now."

Dev: "And what do you do?"

Harry: "Im the droprate guy"

Speaker: "Security to sector 12-A. We have a P.O."

Dev: "Whats a P.O.?"

Harry: "Stands for Pass Out. Some people cant handle the pressure down here. There's not enough people to enable shifts so we never get time off other than when the servers are down for patch. There's so many of us that FC cant afford fast computers. Many go crazy and has to be taken away because their computers keep crashing. All stress and no sleep makes GM a crazy-boy."

Dev: "You seem to be doing ok..?"

Harry: "Well, you cant survive here unless you calm down and realise that you cant do everyth.. hehe.. look.."

*Harry points at the guy sitting to his right. It looks like he's about to explode*

Harry: /w "Thats the guy in charge of zoning. He has to monitor absolutely every player there is and serve them the right zone as needed. On all 3 servers."

Dev: /w "Area change not initiated on server?"

Harry: "Yup, thats him."

*The zone-guy stands up and shouts at the screen*

Zone guy: /s "Friggin zone-hugging-PvP'ers!! Stop zoning!!!!!!!"

*The zone-guy falls over backwards*

Speaker: "Security to sector 19-C. We have a P.O."

*ring ring*

Harry: "Dude, your cellphone is ringing."

*The dev looks at Cz's cellphone and desides to answer it. He presses the green phone-symbol.*

Dev: "Um.. This is Cz's phonemachine. Im bussy right now cause Im probably doing something really stupid."

Cz (on the phone): "Look behind you."

*The dev turns around and Cz is standing right there.*

Dev: "Oh crap!"

*Cz is just about to grab the dev but he's fast and starts to run in a very general direction. Cz is close behind.*

Cz: "Could you just give me my phone you retard!?"

*The dev turns his head back to see if Cz is closing in on him. He trips over some wide cable lying on the ground and the entire room goes completely dark and silent.*

Cz: "Great, you just cut the power dumbass."

*Cz grabs the phone from the dev*

Cz: "Put the cable back in."

Dev: "I cant find it. I cant see anything."

*The silence is broken as 344 stressed out GM's starts to shout and cry.*

Cz: "Oh and btw.."

Dev: "What?"

Speaker: "Security to sector 14-A. We have a K.O."
    Veteran of Equilibrium

Speaker: "Security to sector 14-A. We have a K.O."

LOL
    Merung 215-8 Lich (Intermediate)
    Proud Squad Commander of Core

[Core] Merung: Just cuz your profession fell outta the nerf tree and hit every branch on the way down, doesnt mean all should share your fate
    [Core] Shendeo: ./org leave

teh win!!! but wheres me, Charf and Spamm?

Quote Originally Posted by Wrangeline
    *Everyone seems extremely bussy. Eyes wide opened and constantly typing something. Except one. He's sitting close to the middle of this gigantic room with his feet on his desk.*
    [snip]
    *Harry turns towards his computer again and pressed the mouse button. Then he turns back towards the dev.*
    [snip]
    Well, that explains why I never get good loot!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wrangeline
    I'll KEEEEEEEEEEELL J00000 Harry... You're a dead man !!!!!!!
    Delerium(220/30/70), Locklear(220/30/70), Piggybank(60/6/14).

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?"

Richard Dawkins: We are all atheists about most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further.
    Deng: Every time I see Del I just start to quiver.

Talking Hihi, nur geil!

I love it

wtb jame droprate plx

Ohhhhhh... you are just amazing Wrangeline.

These stories are just hilarious, it's seldom I laugh out loud when reading stuff, but when I read this I roar with laughter, and then I keep giggling for hours...

Thank you
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."
    --Albert Einstein

Hmm... camping?!?

Phikks - Fixer
    Grandalph - MP
    Qhite - MA

Quote Originally Posted by Charfbiz2
    It could be like.. that some dev or GM that works at FC has a 220 agent main on RK-2 and then he ganks us in the story mmmk
    Switch out 'agent' with 'docter' and you've got a nice resume of my life at the arena.
    Spammerific - General of Midnight Reveries (RK2)
    WoW 4 teh win plx, look for Spammerifiq on Ravencrest (unless you're Alliance, in which case i'd have to kill ya)
    My bro - My equipment

Sooooo funny

*hugs Wrangeline*
    Gontrokka 155 Enforcer
    When the going gets tough, the others start running!

Captain Baxie Orbin 204 Trader
    - Baby, you look good enough to eat!

Countezz 23 Adventurer
    - Who'd have thought a Steve Irwin wannabe could kick so much ass!

"Baby, you look good enough to eat!"

Spammer yeah I know, but Agent is like the PvP Fc love child ( dont take me serious on this :P)

BUMP! omg wtb more Wrangeline fun!
    Currently sniffing the back of your neck.
    Trilic lvl 215 Meta-Physicist Deity
    W
    ..:: Got Mocham? No? Then try The MP Guide. ::..

IM sitting in training at work and I read this. All of it. OMFG its great! I love it! IM gonna buy you a keg of chocolate milk!!!!

MY class is looking at me funny.... >.<
    This is my sig!

/me is Rolling on the floor laughing hes ass off

lol, that was cool.
    I'm the Christian that the devil and liberal media warned you about.

Rubber "Mrfli" Duckie - Enforcer/211/12/equip - Hugging reclaim so that you don't have to.
    Charlie "Deadleet" Murphy - Meta-Physicist/169/05 - I <3 Biazu the Vile.
    Evil "Twiin" - Enforcer/90/05 - I can never remember if I'm the good twin or the evil twin.

gah, this is dangerous at work. just spent like 1h on and off reading this and i got almost no work done =)

great writing wrangeline =)
    Soldiergyges 218 sold
    Gygesi 201 ma
    Gygesii 183 enf

Page 14 of 37 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast