Thread: stuck in car after attack

stuck in car after attack

If I am traveling in my car and anything hits me with a successful attack, I am stuck in my car until I zone or log.

Seems to work ok except when I am attacked, and of course it checks the skill without the implants on zoning.

Anyone else see this happen?

Mustafo

I was driving through clon**** in my Kodiak and a Sabertooth (Panther?) attacked me. Smacked me twice and I was still able to take my car off once I got to my mission (In the same zone).

So in answer to your query, no, it hasn't happened to me.
    The pen is mightier than the sword, you say? Very well, get out your pens, essay writers, and prepare to have your logic tested by steel!

Absolutely!

I tried to post on this the other day, but for some reason I kept getting " you are not signed in" and a vicious loop developed.

But yes,many times. Zoning into PvP areas, I run away while equipping car, if attacked, I cannot remove car, heal or exit the game for a fixed, but substantial time.

I no longer have the energy you recapitulate my wonderful lost post but, in essense, having a car is too cumbersome.

I would like car usage to be like this:

Car in inventory- right click--on
    Car in HUD- right click-off

Car rules were changed because they were used as get aways in Pvp. I think this solution is outweighed by the new problems it creates.