Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Spirit Mob Locations

it's the opinion of most of us that siphons are a waste of time at lower levels. there's ample spirit mobs available both in the wild and in temples, so buying and using siphons seems to be a redundancy to me. of course, when you're done farming the inferno spirit population and you've got your 210-240 suit, you can farm siphons (hahahaha good luck) to get 250-270 spirits. 215 spirit bosses and 220 spirit PBs will very very occasionally drop 250-260 spirits.
    The Damage Junkie and the Junk
    damage king of RK2
    [ Nanobots 10% Perk Specials 18% SneakAttack 8% Backstab 15% Regular 19% FastAttack 6% Critical 20% ]

Quote Originally Posted by _____________Crunion View Post
    There is a spirit dungeon in the swamp. Enter the swamp from the unredeemed portal and turn right. follow the wall until you come to a fairly large pool of water. In the water is a little tower with a black door.

The spirits are lvl 50-51 and drop upto QL44 spirits. Careful these spirits have a 90 point DoT nano program they like to use.

Infernious
    67 Omni Shade
    I went there at lvl 36 with a 39 Fixer and we pwn'd the place.
    Unfortunately I got only one useful Spirit to drop.

EDIT: I used a Siphon at every chance I got
    The mind is like a parachute.
    It works best when it's open.

8 year necro, impressive.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123