Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Spirit Mob Locations

Tried out the dungeon in SW Core, but didnt see a single spirit. The MOBs inside was about lvl 54-60 and did drop glyphs you need for Jobe armor.
    Troll Commando, doing the dirty work that need to be done.

strange went to that same dungeon and got a lot of spirits...

Spirits in the dungeon in creeper cave.One is weavers(spiders) the other is Kola/Spirits, 56-62 lvl.

How can I find those 30lvl spirits ? I`m not familiar with SL Nanescence - not at all =\ For example - if I start of from Frontier bridge or Garden of Thrak - how can I get there?

btw - it could be quite usefull if you can make the same ql table and places to loot for tatoos ! (or give here a link if I missed something in forum )

I didn't see anyone mention this, but in Nascence, lvl ~18, there are Malah-Ana's in the swamp. Those will drop spirits.

On a related note, what about spirit siphons? My newbie shade has only so far found them on cascading spirits, but those are gray now and I haven't been able to pick up any more (lvl 22 now)

Just incase you didnt know .In Mil in the Yuttos huts there are vendors that sell syphons . Not sure about ql tho but theres no mobs that aggro around that area

Ah, thanks, Kawati. I didn't know that. I've been to the yutto tents before, so at least I know where that is

spirits

Bump

My shade is neew so is there a place where I can find a map with all those nice areas listed (and pined on it), or should I make it myself ?
    Nefeud
    Laohe
    Osso
    Vorum
    Enti
    Egan

thx for the info was wondering where to hunt Spirits after the ones near Ergo in Ely... guess I now have a few new spots to hunt

-Sneakyshade

Re: Stickie

Originally posted by Tashie
    Is this Sticked yet? !!!
    [BUMP]

/universe - Phantom
    Healicia - Ragnarok
    BrutalThug - Ragnarok.

It's not evil it's cool! We're not peaceful white people we're cool powerhungry employees!

bump

new shade here & think it should be sticky helps a lot

where in east elly is the lake you all talk about?

Inferno (Un)Redeemed Temples, the spirits there drop spirits up to QL 240.

Higher ones i´ll still have to find... maybe Inferno-outdoor spirit bosses?

Semi Bump for a sticky, maybe one could combine this thread and the spirit Guide to one nice knowledgebase and then this could be rooted instead the 2 single threads ^^
    Last edited by Tesla; Mar 4th, 2004 at 10:01:16.
    /pet Tesla heal, .... no master, I won´t do that

Summerbreeze Real Mean Shadesse

proud Advisor of Black Thorns

Made a new sticky thread Spirits, all about them.

Hope you like it
    ShadowMaw - 214 - Nekked Opi Shade - Ancarim Iron Legion
    Destinies - 191 - Opi Agent Gimp - Ancarim Iron Legion
    MetaMaw - 135 - Nanomage MP on vacation - UnGuilded

Hehe, excellent

One thing though, SPirits in Inferno temples drop up to QL 240.
    /pet Tesla heal, .... no master, I won´t do that

Summerbreeze Real Mean Shadesse

proud Advisor of Black Thorns

my shade is lvl 90 now and most my spirits are lowbie lvl req 66 ones, is scheol best place to get these spirits?
    Rookie Nazgoul, lvl 202/08 Enforcer Equipt
    Rookie Muppet007, 215/15 Soldier Equipt
    Tankkiller, 191/12 Doctor Equipt
    Muppet007, Soldier Leader of Avatars Reloaded

The dungeon near Chimera Trainer/Monitor in inferno has spirits. Dont know theire levels, but they are grey to me

What am I missing

Am I missing something, cant you just use your spirit siphons to get the spirits you need. Just find a mob of the appropriate level in SL wack it till it is down to 18% life and siphon. I do understand the availability of higher level spirit siphons can bit a problem but I am level 75 and havent found a problem yet, well other than running to find all the yuttos camps to buy siphons of the proper level

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast