Thread: Opifex or Trox

Opifex or Trox

Ive finally got enough funds to fully equiped an opi or trox shade. I cant pick between the two tho. I mean Opi lets you swap spirits around, and trox has mr..Oh wait..Mr..who needs spirits when you have mr? nvm

I quite like my Trox Shade, even though he's never had MR perked.
    Considered switching to Opi to hotswap spirits on the fly, but after all these years I've grown fond of how he looks, so he'll be staying Trox.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

mr with def spirits is the only way to go imo. if you want non-trox then nanogimp for 2 coons is STILL better than opi.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    mr with def spirits is the only way to go imo. if you want non-trox then nanogimp for 2 coons is STILL better than opi.
    and you don't feel like you r missing out not perking a genome line.

MR is overrated on a Shade - our perks don't stack and the only class where I've needed it is Fixer. I went Trox with my Opi's perk setup, cause that way, I can have insane hp with no other real disadvantage.

From a crats perspective, I can't remember ever thinking 'oh ****, opi shade just popped out of sneak behind me'

WhyCantWe "Belp" BeFriends
    Hate "Belph" Shade
    "Belph0" Mk2
    Care "Calming" Bear
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashford View Post
    I think your cute <3

Crats are playstyle only. I mean, if an Opi shade came charging at you and you didn't root him, then you'd be a.. couple inches "wider" if you catch my drift.

Full out AR setup suicide shade is fun for borealis Breed don't matter then but you gotta drain up somewhere. Solitus is actually nice for PVP because of tacky hack, which lets me take on NT's and stuff more easily in open PVP.

Don't discount soli or even NM.
    Tacky Hack..what can I say, its fun to kill an nt while they spam root madly. The hate tells and accusations of being an NR shade after sweetin the deal.

NM also has the extra reflect and not just the extra coon. It burns nano but I don't remember a fight were I could have won had I just had a little more nano so no big deal.
    Hazed Hematuria 220/30 Solitus Shade