Thread: Need Bandwidth Help

Need Bandwidth Help

lemme start by saying if you wanna flame me go to pvp conflict board. im looking for some help if you cant help dont bother with this post.

Im sure some of you may know I have a AO related website fansite whatever you wanna call it. How do I know some of you know about it? Because 20 days out of every month my website gets suspended for exceeding my bandwith limit.

Im a broke ass college student so its not like I can afford to get a better host for my site. I do enjoy creating ao stories on my site once in a while because it stirs things up a bit and its a fun hobby when im bored.

The problem is why should I keep making stories for AO if no ones going to see them because my site gets suspended for exceeding banwith limits. Im not too internet savvy and I have no skillz what so ever at website creation which is why angel is good for me, they make it very easy to create my site and its free.

What Im looking for is another host for my site which has much more leniant bandwidth restrictions where I dont have to worry about my site getting suspended because too many people are visiting my site. If anyone knows of any sites or hosts that can help me out or if any of you can personally help me out i would greatly appreciate it.

Feel free to send me a tell in game or post a link in this thread or whatever. Im not going to be making any stories anytime soon as long as Im having this bandwidth problem.

Thanks ahead of time.

Apprentice Walter "Dragonfly" Lotto
    Martial Artist

hey that sux man.. being a col student find a linux man get a cheap pc.. about 100 bucks and run one out of your dorm. have your angle sight redirect cut on bandwith a ton.. For cash set up a paypal acount and post it at the bottom of you're page. If people like you're page they could if they wanted to donate to you're cause this tends to work by the way. You won't get rich but it will pay for it's self.. just some idea's nothing more.
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

From the WoW forums. best PWNAGE EVAH!!!