Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Harry is an Omega

Just another tought. (oh my! 2 in one day!! )

The theory I just posted can only work if the spirit is immortal. When we die, is it our bodies that die, or is it our spirit that dies? If it is our body, the spirit will leave, because there is on new host body for it. If our spirit dies, the body will die because it has no lifeforce.

Does anyone know in what manner we die naturaly ?

As I'm sure you all know, the spirit can't be cloned by the cell-scen incurance. Also spirits is known not to be immortal, they can be killed by some weapons Omni-Tek developed for "autorized personel". But being immortal doesn't mean that you can't be killed. It means being able to live forever, if no foreign/hostile powers or elements interfere. (I.E. Omni-Tek spirit killing guns.)

Any comments on this ?
    Malcom Freiman, aka Corz, Clanner RK2

We live in a society where pizza gets to your house before the police.

Originally posted by Corz

Actually, that's wrong I think... He could have reclaimed all he wanted the past 200 years, and get killed every day. But he could'nt have bought new insurance for the past 200 years. If I buy an insurance now, and get killed once every year, and not getting another cell-scan, I will live forever, right?
    Its actually not to do with scanning. the problem is that over 75 the "spirit" or "life force" will dissipate before it reaches the newly constructed body, so you wont be resurrected. So I still stand by my arguement.

or the dread pirate roberts idea

hugs

lilnymph
    Lilnymph - Clan Fixer - RK1
    lilnymph wrote on November 21st, 2003 08:01:01:
    You may take our postcount threads, but you will never take our FREEDOM!!!!!
    Originally posted by Cz
    The post count is mine! All mine! Mwahahahah!

40.476190476190474% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?
    Style over Substance

So the spirit only has a 75+ lifespan, and will slowly start fading (dying) after 75 years ? If that's a fact, my theory will not work.
    Malcom Freiman, aka Corz, Clanner RK2

We live in a society where pizza gets to your house before the police.

Originally posted by Corz
    So the spirit only has a 75+ lifespan, and will slowly start fading (dying) after 75 years ? If that's a fact, my theory will not work.
    Yes, its stated in the Timeline that resurrection wont work past 75, as the spirit wont make it to the new body before it disipates. It also says its the age of the spirit that matters, not the age of the body. So you can't put it off by continuelly resurrecting yourself to a body saved a week ago or something

hugs

lilnymph
    Lilnymph - Clan Fixer - RK1
    lilnymph wrote on November 21st, 2003 08:01:01:
    You may take our postcount threads, but you will never take our FREEDOM!!!!!
    Originally posted by Cz
    The post count is mine! All mine! Mwahahahah!

40.476190476190474% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?
    Style over Substance

But maybe Harry's spirit is stronger than a normal spirit due to his hate for clanners? Like when people say "Something keeps him lingering here"?
    Niatu A level 60 solitus engineer

Corwal a level 200 Opifex trader

Fraph A level 137+ nanomage engineer

Originally posted by Swiftmind
    Lol Dabblez

I think regardless of nanotechnology, the human lifespan would be far greater then 75. Currently already in RL we are seeing much older people then 75. So in 30,000 years where there is technology such as nanos to repair, do surgery, ect...I can see a person naturally living to 200.

Of course that person would need to stay out of battles hehe.

As I think of as, it is the future and if the future is just like today (lifespan ect), then it is not the future.
    220 actualy ;D

Also, when was the last time you went to the bathroom? isnt that kinda.. strange?
    Reset Bobv Tradeskill - 182 eng doodSetup>
    Kungfumaster Aoeabuse Wong - 120 NT dood | Neurd - 143 MP dood | Bobtor - 85 Doctor dude | Fixdisbiatch - lvl 60 fixer | Coffeedotcom - lvl 60 crat | Aludra - lowbie adv, winnder of Gridstream's WTF award
    Screenshots (hehe) - - -Neleb's Nanocircuit Pajamas!!! woot? I am ali-baba! Annihilator pet!!!!!! A sign in adonis WRANGLEPLZ UBERSLAYERANIHILATORZOR BARNEY PWNZ hamsterARK!!!

if you can read this you dont need glasses
    my story

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12