Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Doc wanna tank all nice NT's

Doc wanna thank all nice NT's

Lol, like I said I'm a doc and for all nice SL NT's who spread there love (HE CC) almost with no asking on us docs are very appriciated, they really have the point that we really can use that damn good.
    So maybe nobody ever done this, and we should sometimes thank for what we get.
    So for me here is a big THANK YOU for your patient and nano to cast your beloved buffs on us I hope I can speak for all docs who feel this way, other is it only me hehe

Cya next time in SL my nice HE CC biatches
    hihi

*darn title won't change need +H
    Last edited by Tekkers; Nov 17th, 2003 at 08:34:30.
    www.wrw.be
    3D max video tutorial (dutch)

Doc lvl202 'Dctrtek'
    Enf lvl83 'Tamage'
    Crat lvl180 'Swetsugar'

Give the NT's a BIG thank you for all there HE's and CC's you get from them ... be nice and place your gratitude HERE

Pls read this Only ONCE

Woot! But come on, gotta buff the docs for mad healz!

/me has carpal tunnel from being the only NT at like 10 merc raids.

Jeff

The only thing better than HE and CC is HE,CC and an NT in your team you guys roxxor
    GlaDos: There was even going to be a party for you. A big party, that all of your friends were invited to. I invited your best friend, 'the Companion Cube'. Of course, he couldn't come, because you murdered him. All your other friends couldn't come either, because you don't have any other friends because of how unlikable you are. It says so right here in your personnel file; 'Unlikable. Liked by no one. A bitter unlikable loner whose passing shall not be mourned.' SHALL NOT BE MOURNED. That's exactly what it says. Very formal. Very official. It also says you were adopted. So that's funny too.

"Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are even incapable of forming such opinions." - Albert Einstein

Seing how i am a new NT, where do i get this HE and CC stuff ?
    I guess it is nanos at least since they buff

The lower versions can be bought in the Nano Techician nano store. Or u can get them as mission reward or drops from normal mobs i think.

HE = Humidity Extractor

CC = Crunch Com

On aodb.info there is a nanolisting thingy where u can see all the nanos of the different proffesions.

The HE u can find under "Nanopoint Regeneration Line"

And the CC u can find under "Nano Cost Reducer Line"

Hope that will help u a little

I agree with Tekkers; thank you NTs for helping us out! (even if we do occasionally get angry with you for nuking the hell out of some deep red mob then come running to us screaming 'help! heal me!' )
    Guide to Teaming With Docs! is the funniest post ever. | "Engie Got Bot" song spoof
    AO chat log of Titanic sinking is the second funniest post ever

No matter how many levels I gain, the Lag Monster is always red to me.

Currently playing The Secret World.

As a Nanomage NT, I would like to personally thank you for keeping my gimp health above 0 =)

Thumbs up There's something about SL that brings out the community spirit...

When I'm out Soloing in Scheol or Adonis and somoene runs by I'll give em a HE/CC.

Omni or clan I don't care.

I just know how much damned SL nano's use and what a pain it is to run out (which I usually do soloing a single green/yellow mob using Entropy's advance/IEF combo)

Sometimes they carry on running with a shouted 'thanks' but sometimes they stop for a chat for a mutual buffing session and everybody benefits.

I love Nts too coz you make me forget all about coils , well along with my own nano cost reduction and triple implanted nanodelta.
    So I never run out of nano in sl which is nice, but I love our range increaser even more coz thats allows me to stay in safe range of those nasty hecklers and use ubt without having to worry about drawing aggro coz I got too close.
    It also helps when you are forced to ch, coz you can get some distance between you and the heckler, which helps when you need to make a run for it lol.
    Forsberg2003 (217 Nano doc)
    Forsberg2005 (182 trox engi)
    Minidrake (211 trox fixer)

you are most welcome

we luv docs
    Izola "Kymaene" Thompon
    Board Member, Black Orchid

Ah yes the bliss of avoiding coils

Personally I like buffing enfs as well as docs, (and everyone else), keep them happy so they give out ess like we give out HE+CC. Nothing beats suddenly realising your squishy nanomage butt got 1000 more hp from some enf that just run by.
    Neophyte Carlos "Tzorcelan" Spencer

WTS Pebble

/me loves mutual buffing sessions
    Felix "Likaetaren" Denk
    Squad Commander of Ragnarok
    NT to the bone.

I wish us docs could throw our hp buffs out so easily :/

When on my doc i try to toss a HoT or heal on people sitting at reclaim or looking bad in a fight.

with my nt i have tossed he and cc on any doc i can spot, mostly at the temple, it shure helps.
    Rimor Server
    Robotgubben lvl 173/14/29 engineer

Have you hugged a NT today? =D

*hugs one at random*
    Angelmed - 220/20/64 - F1, UBT, AFK
    (stuff) - (more)
    Bigdumbnoob - 150 Alium Killer
    And the alt army

<3 NTs
    ==========================
    Warna My doctor, main character.
    Skyteur Enforcer, On hold alt
    Funk Soldier, Leveling alt
    Iamlvl10 Trader, Lil tower twink

yeah

/me humps a random NT

Originally posted by Drsnurre
    yeah

/me humps a random NT
    Drsnurre get outta here, wherever you go, censorship is right behind you
    Former NT Professional and post count farmer.

Goodbye everyone, it has been a blast.

Good thread. Now I can express my love
    Thank you Nano Technicians, you are best friends to us. I love you very much.
    Iiiupa, atrox doc.

Originally posted by Drsnurre
    yeah

/me humps a random NT
    GD stay away from me Snurre
    Proud Advisor of Spartans

Taskersolder Level 220 Soldier
    Taskdoc Level 220 Doc
    Jarew Level 220 NT
    Tasker1 Level 220 Fixer
    Taskcrat Level 220 Crat
    Tasky Level 220 Trader