Thread: Lost Keeper Soul

Lost Keeper Soul

<< Man dressed in an old forest survival cloak pin up a sort of scroll with a smooth symbol on it, while he seems to activate something, the symbol glow and an holographic text become readable by people hanging around in this street of Tir. The lost soul desappear in the dark streets of the city, leaving his message to be seen>>

"Why does a man takes up sword, and courage ? what can be worth fighting for ?...
    Dying for ?
    In His heart, he can watch for a prey, his reason to keeper fighting over and over, like the starting animal searching for a reason to live, can he see?...
    None.
    But His soul knows a way, hard road under the stormy skies, a living passion, a goal enlighting the surronding darkness, a mission ?...
    Friends.
    Muse ! oh His mind remembers the great House of His father, the fall and the destruction of all his child's life, like the nano-modified blood in My veins, My memories keep flowing, but i now live for...
    Stains."

<<As a woman stopped by, reading the strange old-manered text, a ghostly shade on the top of an old building,with a gaze modified by night vision eye implants, few meters away from her, told her:>>

"I will stay here, hoping for someone to show me the way... into an organisation."

[[OOC: hi everyone, i've been playing AO for some weeks now to understand the game basic mecanisms and all... now that it is done, i really look forward to find a RP org because i think AO offers great tools for RPing unlike the game i was on before (reason i finally moved on after 2 years on it). I'm keeper solitus on RK2 side clan atm, but if i had to roll back on RK1 or / and go Omni to find a good org i'll do it, lvl 40 can be remade in a week now that i understand quite nicely the game basics i hope i'll get some answers, pm me or answer here. have a nice day./OOC]]

[First off, welcome to AO! And welcome to the roleplaying community .

There's a few roleplaying guilds on Rimor, and you should check out this link to see a list of some of them.

Should you decide to come to Atlantean, you should check out this link.

Once again, welcome to AO. I hope you find the guild that is right for you. ]

[[i had read the rimor thread but was expecting some rp guild were not listed and would have pointed me their website to learn more about them i hope you won't be the only answer to my thread, but i was glad to have yours. btw, i left my org tonight (little french org that invited me and helped me a bit to understand few things in the game) and my org lead told me i should better leave AO because rp was completitely dead here... i hope she was wrong :/ ]]

Oh no, roleplaying is not dead. That is a nasty rumour that has going around since day one of AO.

But its not plain sailing either, never has been. Keeping an active roleplaying life in AO takes as much dedication as any other area of AO, be it power-levelling, successfull PvP (unsuccessful PvP is remarkably easy) or hunting uniques.

The rp orgs list Lille point you too is a pretty good starting point. Follow the links there as most orgs will list their website as part of the org info on the database page. There is quite a range of orgs out there, especially if you are not fussed about sticking to a particular server or faction.

You are welcome to check out RUR's website, but warned RUR is something of an acquired taste :-)
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

<<trying to see in the very heart of the female standing reading his holographic scroll, the lost keeper seems surprised>>
    Robots become really hard to distinguish of true humans... but i am not of your kind, and i feel i need some blood-being to have reasons to give my life for them when the time will come.

[[OOC: thx for theanswer and the proposal ]]

((Well, went to send you a PM but you don't have that option turned on ^^. Need to change that in your options I do belive.

Noticed you didn't have neutral as an option for your rerolling. *sniffle* But since your clan, and after reading your post I'd highly recommend you speak with Juri in Veritas or Sallust of Pilgrams clans. (or whoever they have listed for their recruitment people, but thats who I like to pester) I think they'd suit you quite nicely as you are.

And just because it's new and I haven't gotten to flash it around much... www.shattereddreams.org *grins* ))
    President - Shattered Dreams- Rimor

[ Finally a web for Shattered Dreams.... *runs off to check it out* ]

(I know! Only took us bit over two years!...... that darn Jayde anyway ^^ Too busy with everyone's favorite database. )
    President - Shattered Dreams- Rimor

[ Here's a hoot for Jaydes database and for Shattered Dreams ]