Thread: The return of Special Agent Lsnake!

The return of Special Agent Lsnake!

"Doctor Roland to Hall B, Doctor Roland to Hall B"
    It was his wake up call. Doctor Frank Roland stood up from his chair and put on his white medic coat, put his stetoscope around his neck and went out the door. He walked down into the hallway with a coffeecup in his hand, past Hall A, further down to Hall B.
    Two nurses greeted him as he entered the double doors into Hall B, he now was in the area so famously called "The Miracle".

"Hi Frank" one of the nurses said and smiled. She turned around and pointed towards the Birth Clinic. "Your next patient is waiting for you"
    "Thanks Nurse, I`ll get to it right away" Frank strolled across the room, and came into the Birth Clinic. He walked over to the cryochamber, and with a deep hiss it opened up. A completely naked, non gender patient was revealed. It had eyes, nose and mouth, but neither hair or any genderspecific bodyparts or forms. A Sterile, neutral human, or as Frank called them, "Unibabies".
    "Look what we got here. Its your lucky day! Lets get you all fixed up!" Frank cared about his patients. Yes, they was his creation, and everytime he started a new patient`s life, he almost felt like a god. Strict routines had made the artificially creation of man ninetynine percent secure, and everytime Frank saw the next human wake up to its new life, he smiled.
    Frank laid the new patient on the bed, and took him into the Breed Clinic.
    The Breed Clinic was the room where the newly born patients made their first choice. What breed they wanted to become. Frank went over some instruments while the new patient laid on the table.
    "So tell me, what do you want to be today? Can I tempt with Homo Solitus, or do you perhaps prefer Homo Opifex? We also have Homo Atrox and Homo Nano, and while I say everything suits the cat, its of course your choice!"
    With a few taps on his computer, Frank brought up a holographic display with 7 different types, Male and Female of Solitus, Opifex and Nano, and the Uni type Atrox.
    "Go ahead, this is it"
    The new patient pointed at the Solitus Male. He turned to Frank and said with a single toned voice, "I want to be a Solitus male please".
    "Excellent choice sir, oh hehe yes, thats true I can call you Sir now. How would you like your body build? Slim, or more on the solid side? High, low, or just average height?"
    "I will go with Average in both weight and height"
    "Aha, Aha..." Frank checked some boxes on his computer, and turned around again to the patient.
    "And Face? As you can see, we got a lot of different faces for you to choose. Just give me a moment, and I`ll put them on display"
    A few seconds passed, and suddenly dozens of faces animated with different emotes came up on the holograph.
    "You know, back on earth, anything like this would have been impossible, but now its a very easy process. Take your time, and just tell me which one you want to be."
    The patient put his hand to his cheek and thought for a moment. "I`ll take that one" and pointed on a dark haired man. "It will look good"
    "Excellent choice again sir! Now, we`ll have to put you to sleep again to get you all fixed up. Next time you wake up, you`re a completely different person. I`ll see you later sir, you are soon ready to live your life."
    The two nurses came into the room, and put the patient to sleep, before they took him into the Surgery room.

Two hours later, Frank came into the patient`s room.
    He sat down beside him and looked at him.
    "How are you feeling?"
    The patient muttered and cleared his throat. "I`m okay..a little stiff maybe...but I feel good"
    "Great! Are you ready for your last choices?"
    "Yes Doctor, I have already made up my mind"
    The patient stood up from his bed, and tried a few steps on his feet. At first he stumbled, but just a few minutes later he was walking like never before.
    "Hey, you are doing fine! Lets go over the Profession Hall, thats where the fun begins"
    They went out the room and down Hall C, on their way they passed a nurse, who casted a quick look on the newly born patient.
    "Hey Frank, is that a new one?" She looked at him and smiled, "and quite cute I must say...but...he looks...kinda...familiar..." her smile turned into a surprised face, but she got her self together and dulted Frank`s shoulder. Frank laughed and gently pushed her aside "Of course when you see thousands of patients everyday, some will look familiar my good nurse. Well, we gotta be on our way!" and led the patient into the Profession hall.

A glorious sight awaited the patient. Big holograms displayed the different professions in all their glory. Frank looked at the Doctor Holograph and said:
    "I know son, I once stood here gazing at these too. Take a good look at them, once you choose you can never go back."
    The new patient stopped up for a moment...but quickly ran towards the holograph representing a guy with sunglasses, a coat and a rifle.
    "I want this. I`m gonna be an Agent. Best there is."
    "You sure?
    "Yes. Absolutely. I wanna be an Agent!"
    "Wise Decision sir. It almost feels like you have done this before..." Frank stopped up for a moment...now he caught himself too saying that. Yeah, there was something familiar. "Now this might sting a little..." Doctor Frank carefully injected a needle into the lower part of the patients brain. The new patient grinned, but it wasnt really painfully, but he guessed it had to be because of the drugs keeping him stable from the aftershocks..
    "What are you really doing now?" he asked Frank.
    "Well, in simple words, we are just injecting basic knowledge about Agent weaponry, nano programs and other information connected to your profession. While it allows you to learn your profession with ease, it blocks you from using other professions locked equipment, like nano programs, armor and weapons. Safety Measures of course. Now the Agent profession is a bit unique, as you actually are allowed to use some of the other professions equipment, to a certain point. Make sure you remember that..there! You`re set, once you get down to Rimor and into the training grounds, you can start focusing and learning how to become a real Agent" Frank removed the needle and put a little bandage on the backside of the patients head. "You okay?"
    "Yes, thank you doctor"
    "Good, now...its the final step...your name. You know only need to make up a name, and you are free to go."
    The patient thought on it for a moment...until he looked up on the doctor.
    "Lsnake. I wanna be named Lsnake. Thats my name."
    Frank typed it into his computer, along with the registered DNA scan, but lifted one eyebrow.
    "Something wrong?" Lsnake asked him
    "No, of course not, just some..minor database things I had to correct...." Frank`s mind started to think.
    "Okay, I got it. You are now registered in our systems, as Male Solitus, Average Body build, Agent Lsnake. Welcome to Rimor sir! Just head to the shuttle, register your side, and you will be transported to the planet. I wish you the very best of luck, and if you ever need my services, give me a call"
    "Thank you Doctor. I`ll do that. Goodbye"
    Frank stood a moment, looking at Lsnake while he went into the welcome hall. Then Frank turned around, and went back to the hospital. He had seen this guy before...oh yes...
    "I need some coffee. Black Coffee."

At the end of the entrance hall, Lsnake stood for a moment looking at the exits. Clan...Neutral...Omni...Jobe...Suddenly he heard a young woman speak.
    "Let me through please, just passing through..oh excuse me sir I didnt mean to...dont mind me I`m just passing through..."
    Lsnake was captivated by her. He looked at her, young and sweet, and followed her path with his eyes. She went into the Omni Exit.
    Without a hesitation, he went after her, and rushed into the exit. Suddenly, everything became white, and when his eyes could see, he was in the beautiful peaceful training ground. The guide came towards him, and scanned him with a weird machine.
    "Agent right...? Here`s your stuff Lsnake, I wish you welcome to Rimor!"
    Lsnake equipped the Solar Powered Rifle and put on his shirt with the Omni Tek Logo, and smiled, and in the glimpse of an eye, it all came back to him.

"I`m back."
    I'm a runaway train on a broken track,
    I'm a ticker on a bomb that you can't turn back this time,
    that's right, I got away with it all and I'm still alive

[]
    ~Trolls~
    Malcom "Chamaelo" Ashwell - Ex-Immortal.
    Vanguard Adriaan "Demongun" Blackwind - Hermit.
    Jawquez "Jawalooc" Loocazt - Bounty Hunter.
    Michael "Mirkle" Kreble - Creep.
    Christopher "Xelger" Junior - Coffee Maker.

Child Of The Omni - The Boy With The Kitten - Sleepless - The Storm/Breathe - Terminal

"You've just got to keep writing, if that's what makes you happy,
    even when there is no indication anyone is actually reading your work." - Savoy