Thread: Idea for an eng only weapon

Idea for an eng only weapon

A plasma torch. Like a welder.

Just a funny thought I got while watching Star Trek.
    -----
    "NT's can't over equip armor beyond implants and general buffs (no insane Intelligence or Psychic buffs) and can't overequip weapons since they use direct-damage, damage-over-time and nanoformula methods that require your actually stats and buffs to be active for you to use them. Don't complain about us being powerful when you obviously haven't even played one past level 100. NT's - the original red-headed stepchild of Anarchy Online." - Zaal

Lightbulb More engie stuff...

how about putting in parts that can be used to build your own custumized bot. (hmm... Death-Bot.3000 series muhahaha!!)

btw. WE WANT ARUL BLUEPRINTS NOW!!!!
    http://ao.hackersquest.org/show.php3?id=151357&item=1

and all the other cool stuff we can build.
    Malik "Zharatziel" Ashwell

- Freelancer - NT (AO hard mode on)

Angry How about fixing the existing weapon?

Need to fix the grenade launcher.
    Please adjust the Pistol, Assault Rifle and Grenade requirement for them as they are too high compared to the weapon's power.
    I dont mind slow firing rate and the the glacial reload times. I really dont mind the outrageous prices of ammo. What I do mind however is very low damage ratio compared to the requirements to equip the weapon.
    Without a doubt the Grenade launchers are currently broken. AoL, due to the IP constrains, does force some very cookie cutter approaches to support classes. Please adjust the requirement for the grenade launchers by about 15% down; I think it is pretty safe to assume that there will be no stampede to get into this new and improved weapons, because of its laughable 1 round magazine with very expensive ammo and pitifull range. This requirements reduction will make Grenade launchers just a viable, but still underpowered weapon.
    Currently Grenade launcher is a toy of a weapon.