Thread: can no longer login into game

Angry can no longer login into game

I have spent the last 5 hours attempting to log into AO. My char just sits there with 'transfer' stated in the credits, inv is empty etc.., exact same issue with all my charecters.

Problems started this morning, where I experienced an untold number of crashes when I tried to zone, from the Grid, to Tir, Athen, Bliss - I was stuck in a mission entrance for about 2 hours.

Is it just me or are there other prople also having problems ?

(In fact it tooks me about 3 hours attempting to get onto the forums, just to log this). I know the problem is not at my end, as I have a laptop also connected to the Internet over the same line and I'm not having any other connectivity problems, only problems with the AO sites.

Please help....

This was "SUPPOSED" to be fixed.
    Damn

I now cant pass 'AO is loading'

I can recreate a crash at will, just login, wait (about 1 minutes) and it will crash, I now cant get pass the 'AO is loading' screen.

What ever change you made FC, you had best undo it.

I've never had a problem in the past and I could never understand plp complaining in the forums, but now I'm victim of this madness.

Complete and utter madness and is totally unnecessary.

(I've also just tried to download the latest patch for my laptop, 12 hours ! for the download - FC I think you are having some serious problems there) - Please advise with an update to what is going on an a ET for a resolve.

Re: can no longer login into game

Originally posted by JLucy
    Problems started this morning, where I experienced an untold number of crashes when I tried to zone, from the Grid, to Tir, Athen, Bliss - I was stuck in a mission entrance for about 2 hours.
    Almost every one I know is having this problem now, before this patch it was a bit more rare but now some of my characters just can't be logged in at all.

good to know

I'm glad to hear that - I know I'm not loosing my mind.

I dont understand why it's taken FC 6 hours to figure out there is a problem.

Smile Still cant login to game

I still cannot log into game today.

Login with another char and petition... This happened to me last night and my petition was responded to within 15 minutes and the ARK fixed it for me.

I can't get in now!!

Yay!!

Without changing ANYTHING I turned my system on today & tried to get into the game. It stays at the ...Anarchy Online Is Loading... screen forever!!

I have to turn my system off to make it stop.

Next I'll must leave it loading till something changes. My hard drive light is very busy, what have you done funcom? Does my system have to recompile the game now or something?
    Steward

Well, also could I get someone to wax my Yalm?