Thread: body development implants

Wink body development implants

body development implants ... don't work....

Sometimes u see a difference when u zone... otherwise, u better install a life in your leg rather than the development....

fear the word "dev" ---- other one rhymes with team... oops did i give it away?

cubex
    &^&*(%$%*(&% < ------------- frustration !!!

Your funny but dumb, maybe thats why your so funny?

Be specific bud, nothin gets changed by your childish ranting.

Late,
    Notorian

LVL115 Atrox Clan Soldier (RK2)

I think u must be a child... considering u can't read....

Let me help u .... B O D Y D E V E L O P M E N T implants don't work.

They don't make any change to you HP...

Gee are u still confused.... I Think u need to hit the playground again child, and learn the ABC's before u start calling me a child.

Cubex
    - level 75 ADV freshman
    - level 6 trader freshman
    - level 50 doc
    - level 25 enforcer Rookie

Red face Notorian

Notorian you just want to flame everyone dont you? Just because you chose and invested a bunch of time in a one dimensional character that Im sure by lvl115 is a bore to play dont take it out on everyone else. I guess being a neuter affects your mood.
    "tYpInG lIkE tHiS or using numbers for letters (D00D!) is not clever, and will get you marked as someone to avoid."
    -Sybex Official Strategies and Secrets of Anarchy Online

146 Nano NT - Ayabe (retired, naked, and penniless)
    33 Opifex Fixer - Nekkidas (orphaned)
    72 Sol MA - Medang (orphaned)
    42 Sol MP - Lilake (orphaned)
    18 Sol Adv (orphaned)
    10 Sol Trader (orphaned)

Ayabe, he has a point though, give some detail of whats wrong.

The bug he is reporting doesnt work the same for everyone, my Body Dev implant gives me LOTS of HPs, more than a life one in the same slot would.

Originally posted by Notorian
    Your funny but dumb, maybe thats why your so funny?

Be specific bud, nothin gets changed by your childish ranting.

Late,
    Notorian

LVL115 Atrox Clan Soldier (RK2)
    What is up with you Nororian??? This is the THIRD post I have read tonight, where you put down the poster!

Do you work for Funcom? Or do you get a kick out of just flaming everyone with a comment that doesnt lean positively towards the game?

Sigh...

Ok first of all, I don't spend alot of time on one character..I spend the most time on my soldier but I have a lvl48 NT, lvl12 Agent (freshman), lvl18 MA (freshman), and my soldier is a Rookie.

Secondly, my body dev plants work fine. Increasing body dev and the HP it directly effects.

Third, because I'm high leveled doesn't mean the games boring. The game is actually much more fun, having a plane, flying around looking at all the areas, having guild members who are the highest on the server and fight insane mobs with. The game is not as boring as sitting around at lvl 50 camping the bully bridge.

No, lilnano, I do not work for funcom. If someone posts a thread that I see is childish, am I not allowed to say that? Also, on those other threads where I allegedly flamed someone, I apologized for the misinterpretation of what I was trying to say. Thats 2, I'd like to know where the third is..

As far as your problem Cub, maybe be more specific like I first asked? Maybe tell us the quality level, or perhaps which type (faded, bright, shining). If you just say "body development implants don't work" and they do for other people, how is this helping your situation?

I'm sure FC would be glad to help if you would be more specific, please do because I do not want the Body Dev implants that I use that work perfectly fine to be changed in any way.

Late,
    Notorian

LVL 115 Atrox Clan Soldier (RK2)

PS. You guys make it sound like it's a bad thing to be high level'd