Thread: Make some cash easily

Make some cash easily

This is a devastatingly short guide on how to make money quick if you have Shadowlands.

Here it goes
    1. Assemble pieces to The Mariners Father (spec 1 book).
    2. Sell it on the shopping channels for 500k.
    3. Recieve 500k.

The beauty of this is that you can earn this kind of money as an early startup at the level of 40ish, or if you're anxious, the lvl 10ish birds in Nascance drop spec1 as well.

Everytime I've advertised this book in the shopping channels, I've had it bought. And people are usually willing to pay 500k.

Note: Sided mobs drop Spec chapters. The mobs at Brawl are good if you're Clan, and omnis just have to go where there's redeemed mobs.
    Ex-President of eBay Jihad Squad
    // Karlino - 218|16 Soli Fixer
    // Depredation 148|3 Atrox NT
    // PvP Videos
    // Mafia Din Ventrilo 2: Civil War

Member of Sanguine Prophecy
    // First Sergeant Karlino - 70 Orc Hunter

"Okay, as you can see we've hit a right paradox, delete the mission and repull." -RK Mission Fun, Lime, Adam, Karl
    Clan gankin' again. Well, at least I'm not Bigmanforce.

yep, selling spec 1 is easy creds, and you can get 2 books before you have to go to the city and sell them. Assemble one book and get the 4 pages for your second book
    Looking Uber > Being Uber

I sell UA and TTS for 500k each.
    Supasnipe - 220/15 Agent -Proud Member of United.

I do cyb0r for 550k/min with my solitus female ;>

Blitzing usually gets me some good cash tho, 1m / nano is nice

Added thought

Leona lantern mission...

Get her alien doll back..you get a lantern...sell lantern for 35k...Rinse and repeat

where u find alien doll? i never found. started mission tho
    Enforzaaa-220/25/68 Enforcer - Vatos Locos

And a dozen of other alts not even worth mentioning.

Quote Originally Posted by enforzaaa View Post
    where u find alien doll? i never found. started mission tho
    Upload the mission to your map & center on the mission location by pressing the M icon on the map.

The doll drops from an atrox in the mission, once you kill him and loot you'll find leona's doll.

Another thing to note is that although the lanterns sell for around 25k on a lowbie toon, if you gather a backpack full of them and ask a trader to sell them, you'll get considerably more cash for them - even if the trader takes a cut of the profits!

one other thought...

i used to keep a mariner's father book around for just such an occasion as this:

posted on one of the shopping channels.....wtb spec 1 book...1m...pst..

fastest cash i ever made...

when i returned to ao i made money (at lvl ~10) by following ely heck teams around and filling bags with monster parts, got around 10m in a couple hrs

dood karl can i have ur css??????

mmmm, monster parts. I used to throw that away.
    I dont have luck at all with those spec books. It took me 2 hours to get spec1 book, and about 6 or more hours to loot 1. and 3. part of spec2 book. Part 2 and 4 seam to hate my guts. Stupid spec books.

My money making mantra is "pearls, patterns, and plasma". Those are the highest yield shop fodder that you can get per item. I can go to schoel with a few backpacks, and come up with a couple million each trip. This works with pretty much any level range.
    Last edited by krazyglue; Feb 15th, 2007 at 07:44:26.
    When you talk to God, you're religious. When God talks to you, you're psychotic.

I want to leave the world the same way I came into it: screaming and covered in blood.

Quote Originally Posted by SF_MileWorf View Post
    Patterns sell good in shop???
    OMG, and i never loot that.
    The individual pieces sell pretty well, just don't combine them.. Combined they are worthless unless you plan on making the pocket boss.
    When you talk to God, you're religious. When God talks to you, you're psychotic.

I want to leave the world the same way I came into it: screaming and covered in blood.