Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Compiled list of practial BM/MM items:

Compiled list of practial BM/MM items:

well, i figgured since i was going to blitz the db to find all the items i can that will boost my BM/MM anyway that i might aswell make a list here. please feel free to add any good ones i miss or ones i put in that are not practical due to drop rates etc... (be kind, it was quarter after 3 in the morning when i finished this).

so in no particular order.....

Neleb's Nano-circuit Robe first and foremost... +8 to all nano skills, looks dead sexy. Drops from Steps of Madness in Omni Forest. requires 231 in all nano skills and lvl 36

Adapted Notum Crystal - Polymorphing I-V Boots just BM. team boss/dyna loot. requires Melee energy. Ql 1-200

Adapted Notum Crystal - Transformation I-V Partner to the Polymorphing crystal. also only needs Melee Energy.

Black Cloak Hood and White Cloak Hood ql 175. Drops off the Unredeemed Prophet and Redeemed Prophet in NE and NW Penumbra respectively, about 75% drop rate (thanks to Sheffy for the drop info)

* Ring for the Support Unit shadowland rings for docs, advs, and mps. adds to several good skills. MAD camping/questing to get

Soft Pepper Pistol found in sealed weapon recipticles. sweet spot at ql 51. can only wear 1 at a time (must go in left hand) requires Pistol and Multi Ranged.

Combat Medic's Light Tank Armor found in Foremans. used to be one of the better back slot armors for low lvl docs untill ToTW and the Exarch Robe.

Exterminator Unit Crepuscule gloves, skinchip and sleeves SL int/psy armor. ql's 1-300 are in database, who knows what ql actually drop, or where? full set of ql300 adds quite a bit.

Fancy Stethoscopic Glasses Drops off of Ris Lee in East Foul Plains (merc mob). no reqs other then lvl. (thanks to Sheffy for drop info)

Felix Crystal I-V doc only crystal, needs piercing and melee energy. team boss/dyna loot.

Notum Ring of the Three and the First, second and third Circle of the Inner Sanctum Found in ToTW and IS respectively. NoDrop so you will have to find your own.

Gaily Painted Hood who DOESNT want one of these? arguably one of the most wanted items for any casting class. very rare drop off of Tara in Camalot.

Galahad Inc T70 Tsuyoshi another buffing pistol similar to the Soft Peppers. only avaliable from ql 99-125. Store buy-able up to ql 125, mission rollable. Requires Pistol, burst and FA. (thanks to Cheapthrill for drop info)

Galahad Inc. Ginger Scout BM/MC buffing rifle. if you are going the X3 way you chould get one (thanks again to Cheapthrill for reminding me of this gun)

nano cloaks (note, only MPs can wear the red) basicly the armored version of Nelebs. from ql 100-150 all buff the same amount (8).

Liquid Notum NCU TC-10 Prototype near insance comp lit reqs could put it out of reach of most players (850 for the lowest ql). comes in ql 160-200, goes in slot 5 and 6 of your NCU belt (where your cpu upgrade and range increaser go)

* Pillow with Important Stripes great starting stat buffer, losses use as the required skills increase. Misson rollable.

Loving Hands drops off of some named mob in the Steps of Madness (cant remember wich one. can someone remind me?). only adds 2 to BM/MM but sometime that is enough.

Massive Cannon Turret THE tower for docs. if you are in an org with land you need one of these towers. Comes in ql40-250.

OAF Pants not exactly atainalbe by everyone... but have great AC's and +10 to BM.

Omni-Med Battle Pants see above

Superior Sentinel Armor Pants dito

Pants of Azure Reveries also a very high lvl item... only +8 BM this time, but more mods to other stats.

Boots of Azure Reveries +8 MM.

Ring of Presence +4 to loads of skills at ql 200.

Silver Spider Knuckledusters from ql100-300, SL item. Boosts MM, good amount for a pair of gloves. Needs Melee energy(?) and intel

Temple Tubes a nice head slot item, buffing all nano skills. found in the catacomes underneeth the spirit rooms in the main dungion in SL. (thanks AGAIN to Sheffy for drop info)

Temporal Chalice dont pass lvl 60 without one! drops from the boss in the middle temple at ToTW. while epuipt you will not be albe to do ANY damage with it, so be sure you are dedicated to being a team doc for this item.

The Expensive Kevlar Vest of Professor Jones between 14 to a whoping 20 to all nano skills. nanobreed only

Unhallowed Chalice the bigger, badder IS cousin of the Temporal Chalice. +15 BM/MM

White Sack drops off of Joo. a rather firey little leet outside Steps of Madness. be sure to get one of these when you are getting your Nelebs.

[edit] fixed Prof Jones link [/edit]

Phulakterion's Seems FC is getting the hint that we need some major nano skill buffs with these bad boys... Pensive Spirit Phulakterion buffs BM/MM/MC while Watchful Spirit Phulakterion buffs TS/PM/SI. Drops off named mobs in the catacombs in Sch and Ely. (thanks to Kayl and Sheffy)

UPDATE
    15.2.0.2 stuff.... some godly itmes in here folks!

new 120 NCU's

Capricorn's Relieable Memory +120 NCU, +120 max nano, +12 BM, +12 NR. Can go in any slot. Unique.

Virgo's Analytical Spirit Helper +120 NCU, +6 all nano skills. can only go in slot 6. Unique. requires lvl 175, 1500 comp lint and mat cre.

Virgo's Practical Spirit Helper same as Analytical Spirit Helper but can go in any slot but 3. unique. only requires lvl 175 and 1500 comp lit.

Lords and Ladys

Hatred 1he weapons, better suited to Advs then docs due to the number of skills needed. +30 BM, 350 Hp/Np for both.

Lust here's our baby!! +30 BM/MM/SI each, good damage for a pistol too. very, VERY fast attack/recharge. only down side is the very high requirements and possabley out of reach multi reqs.

Pride 2he version this time... once again, the number of required skills will put this out of range of most docs. Adds +30 BM, 500 HP, 30 add all def.

Envy SMG version, adds +30 MM, 90 Dodge ranged, and 350 HP. cant be multi wielded.

Armor:

Scorpio's Shell of Change 1600 to all AC's, +12 BM/SI, +400 HP, 12 NCU, +12 NR. Unique Back Armor.

Taurus' Ring of the Heart +200 all AC's (yes, on a ring), +10 BM, first aid and a whole lot of other melee skills.

Helmet of Hypocrisy another "drool" lvl item... 1000 all AC's, +30 all nano skills, +30 Treatment/FA, +200 HP/NP, + 20 NCU. requires 1750 comp lit

Star:

Star of Recovery doc only item, can go in any hud/utill slot. adds 30 BM, treatment and stamina (woohoo) and +60 pharm.

ADDITION
    decided to add some of the +int stuff aswell... arnt i nice

Shades of Lucubration one of the most demanded twink items for nanobreed. adds 30 int and 30 psy with only a 166 comp lit req. If you see a nanobreed with a pair of sunglasses, it was most likley one of these. Drops off of Nugget

Virral Triumvirate Egg once again a highly indemand item, only this time you make it! Anarchyarcanum has a guide here on how to make them. since you can wear 2 at a time, a pair adds 300 hp, 300 nano, 30 int/psy, and +6 to all damage types... now you know why people will pay millions for ql 190+ soul stones.....

Old English Trading Co. also know as the +5 int pistols. every low lvl player should pick up a pair. easy to equip a pair will net you +10 int. updates to +10 each at ql 70 with the O.E.T. Co. Pelastio, +15 at ql 90 with the O.E.T. Co. Pelastio V2, +20 int/psy at ql 100 with the O.E.T Jess then +20 int, +25 psy at ql 160 with the O.E.T. Co. Pelastio V3, and lastly at ql 200 +25 int/psy with the O.E.T. Co. Maharanee

Tir Rings Clan only, the better versions add to all abilities. Can only have one of each so the best you can do is wearing a High Commander of Tir and a Commander of Tir ring for total of +8 to all attributes. Go talk to Commander Brock behind the round building by the settlement south east of Tir.

Dillon/Nova Dillon armors a full set of ql 200 Dillon will ad 63 int! a full set of ql 200 Nova will ad +28 to all attributes. Of course they have AC holes you could drive a small moon through...

Fly Catcher's Specs wow... like.... wow. TL 5, 550 stamina, 850 comp lit... but +20 to int/psy/sence, + 20 addalloff/def and 800 for all ACs..... can anyone conferm????

Maar's Blue Belt of Double Prudence even better!! a 6 slot belt with +50 int/psy. insane comp lit reqs and lvl 200+. comes in str/sta and agi/sen versions too. 15.2 item.

Burden of Competence another 1700 comp lit item from 15.2. 1600 all AC's, +30 all attributes, 22 NCU, 220 hp/np.

Mediative Gloves of the Aquarius 1500 comp lit this time... 200 all AC's, +25 int/psy, +50 quantom fields.

and

All kinds of other 15.2.0.2 stuff most of these look like the new rings we were promised in the patch notes... i wont bother going thru all of these untill someone knows how to make some.

15.303 update
    only some low lvl omni stuff so far in this update.

Omni Special Issue Executive Suit adds a whoping total of SIX to nano skills... hay, its something.

15.4 update
    a few head items and a pair of sleeves

Meta-Cerebellum Ring and Subspace Pocket. Head armor that reqs comp lit. buffs both BM and MM 6 and 12 respectivly. made from stuff in Inferno

Sleeves of Boiling Blood 440 to all AC's 11 to BM and Treatment

15.5 update on page 2
    Last edited by LtBurlap; Mar 12th, 2004 at 05:20:56.
    just call me the idea monkey

WTB this mesh for my MA tier armor

Docs BM/MM Compilation

Originally posted by Jynne
    Maybe that can be an ad campaign: "AO - like methadone for slots junkies"?

Re: Compiled list of practial BM/MM items:

Galahad Inc T70 Tsuyoshi another buffing pistol similar to the Soft Peppers. only avaliable from ql 99-110. I smell team boss/dyan loot (anyone conferm/deny?). Requires Pistol, burst and FA.
    [/B]

All galahad Inc t70 type weapons sub ql125 are sold in shops just have to run around looking for em. Tsuyoshi is the only one really any good for us (look in superior shops) and if you dont wanna run round shops you can jus roll a mission for em in the 99-110 ql range and blitz.

They are a good buffing pistol superior to Pepper that same Ql just needs a to raise a few skills a bit and ql125 imps along with Extreme prejudice/riot control will get you into them fine. Just a tip... due to RC you should implant Full auto over Burst.

Great List btw. Even though they dont directly add to BM/MM in thier description you may wanna add VTE's x2 you get about +8 to all nano skills. Also for low lvl starters 2x OET gives +10 to int and about 2-3 to all nano skills as a result.

Doh keep having to edit as i forgot:

Galahad Inc. Ginger Scout

personally as a buff weapon tsuyoshi is superior due to the +20 MM but if you have gone rifle for pvp reasons it could always be useful to have.
    Last edited by Cheapthrill; Oct 17th, 2003 at 19:39:39.
    GlaDos: There was even going to be a party for you. A big party, that all of your friends were invited to. I invited your best friend, 'the Companion Cube'. Of course, he couldn't come, because you murdered him. All your other friends couldn't come either, because you don't have any other friends because of how unlikable you are. It says so right here in your personnel file; 'Unlikable. Liked by no one. A bitter unlikable loner whose passing shall not be mourned.' SHALL NOT BE MOURNED. That's exactly what it says. Very formal. Very official. It also says you were adopted. So that's funny too.

"Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are even incapable of forming such opinions." - Albert Einstein

Just answering a few of your questions:

Black Cloak Hood drops every time off the unredeemed prophet in the NE temple in Penumbra. The White Cloak Hood drops off the corresponding redeemed mob in the NW temple also in Penumbra.

Temple Tubes drop and many have been sold on the market forums. I hear these drop in the catacombs under the spirit rooms in the main temples.

Fancy Stethoscopic Glasses drop from Ris Lee in East Fouls Plains. He's one of the Mercenary mobs.

Good list, btw

Loving Hands drops off of some named mob in the Steps of Madness (cant remember wich one. can someone remind me?). only adds 2 to BM/MM but sometime that is enough.

either nelb or one of the mobs close to him drops that
    White "Healenough" Mage - Rimor's Coppola (208 NM Doctor)
    -Member of Inner Circle-

Just want to add that the loot table in SoM sucks at the moment so it might take a while to get the loving hands or any other item there.
    Kayl - Adventurer
    Niomay - Shade
    Barenn - Soldier <--- retired due to being extremely gimpy

8Proud members of Tiger Claw7

Re: Compiled list of practial BM/MM items:

updated

Docs BM/MM Compilation

Awesome guide! A lot of very good information, especially for peole like me who are all but clueless on equimpent. This thread is getting bookmarked.
    Guide to Teaming With Docs! is the funniest post ever. | "Engie Got Bot" song spoof
    AO chat log of Titanic sinking is the second funniest post ever

No matter how many levels I gain, the Lag Monster is always red to me.

Currently playing The Secret World.

Who drops the first circle of the inner sanctum? and also the unhallowed chalice?

You could add drill-down items, for the true twinka...

Shades of lucu
    VTE's
    Old english pistols
    etc...

/Bras

Originally posted by Grolan
    Who drops the first circle of the inner sanctum? and also the unhallowed chalice?
    the Unhallowed Chalice is the only chalice in Inner sanctum, the lower version is in ToTW and is droped by the Custodian of Time (middle boss). I dont know who drops the UC, havent been in IS yet

Docs BM/MM Compilation

nice additions.

I WANT those fly catchers specs... any idea where they drop???
    GlaDos: There was even going to be a party for you. A big party, that all of your friends were invited to. I invited your best friend, 'the Companion Cube'. Of course, he couldn't come, because you murdered him. All your other friends couldn't come either, because you don't have any other friends because of how unlikable you are. It says so right here in your personnel file; 'Unlikable. Liked by no one. A bitter unlikable loner whose passing shall not be mourned.' SHALL NOT BE MOURNED. That's exactly what it says. Very formal. Very official. It also says you were adopted. So that's funny too.

"Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are even incapable of forming such opinions." - Albert Einstein

Talking

added some +int stuff and 15.0.2 test items.

wow baby there is some loving going on with some of those items... expect whatever mob drops those to be camped from here to doomsday.

Docs BM/MM Compilation

I should add the white/black hoods aren't 100% drop (my mistake), but they seem to drop about 75%. Just killed the Prophet for the first time in 10 kills where he didn't drop one. Often times 2 will drop per kill too.

As for temple tubes, I just got a +8 one (low ql, but helps!) which brings me to exactly the MM/BM I need to cast the first doc heal without wearing Nelebs (ugh!). 1087 MM/BM self buffed at 201, twinked to hell and back with QL130'ish symbiants. Was a lot of work but was fun to do

Now I just need the nano, lol. Someone get into Inferno and buy it for me plz.

if you look at Nursedaou's equip in my sig, the Jayde info is incomplete. I am wearing a +5 BM MM Third Circle of the Inner Sanctum.

as to where those rings drop, the First ring is on the first flor, the second is on the second...etc.
    Lisa "Fistofpaper" Bliss
    200 Killpet Legend, RK1

Natasha "Nursedaou" Evile
    Chief of Stuffed Sturgeons and Healer of Hajk, RK1

Jynne - ... it doesn't matter if the glass is half full or half empty. Just drink the ****in' water. =p
    Dovve - If you are a poet, when you read the words on this paper, you will see a cloud

awesome list :-) Great ideas...

I had thought about using the higher end pillows that add 20-30 to skills, but it wasn't worth the IP expense...

Venacae Isadoa
    154th Master Surgeon

Aeliea Isadoa
    185th Master Engineer
    Last edited by Aeliea; Oct 25th, 2003 at 21:19:10.

added some new 15.2 int/psy items..... looks like time to be maxing out our comp lit people

Docs BM/MM Compilation

Exterminator Unit Crepuscule gloves, skinchip and sleeves SL int/psy armor. ql's 1-300 are in database, who knows what ql actually drop, or where? full set of ql300 adds quite a bit.
    These are tradeskill items - Guide here

Hides drop off many mobs in the Shadowlands but the larger hides can be a pain to find - some confirmed locations are:

Haxxor and Roxxor - two named Shadowleets in Lower Scheol - drop medium and large parts regularly (prob 75% drop) QL100-150
    Limping Predator - Northern part of Central Elysium - rarer drop (less then 50%) QL50-80
    Named Croakers in Lower Scheol - small hides are common, other hides very rare
    Shadowleets in Penumbra - the snow versions in Pen drop medium skins every now and again.

The canisters are not an issue (apart from being NoDrop) drop regularly off many mobs in most Shadowlands zones

The baubles are much rarer but Hiathlins seem to be the best source - found some in Lower Scheol and Eastern Elysium.

Some nice bonuses on these items, armor is NoDrop though
    Craig 'Silirrion' Morrison
    Old Timer

You havent included the best SL item for raising skills
    Pensive Spirit Phulakterion

There is another one which is for the left hand but i dont remember the name.
    Kayl - Adventurer
    Niomay - Shade
    Barenn - Soldier <--- retired due to being extremely gimpy

8Proud members of Tiger Claw7

Great item, mine is +70. These drop off named mobs in the catacombs. I found a +70 in Scheol and a +50 in Elysium.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast