Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Complete List of Illustrated Shadowlands Guides to date

Great links man!

Seems the IPS armor link is borked though.

Keep up the good job!
    Proud member Ragnarok
    Wildfixsh- 200 Fixer

Proud member of In Flames
    Wildtrade - 151 Trader
    Wildkeeper - 80 Keeper

Thanks Wildfixsh - Fixed the link to IPS armor quests
    Craig 'Silirrion' Morrison
    Old Timer

+ Updated Elysium guide with details of the Sanctuary Quests and some corrections on garden quests.
    + Fixed broken links in this thread (hehe sorry about that one, we did a clean up of the directory structures at the vault and I had forgotten )
    Last edited by Sillirrion; Nov 9th, 2003 at 14:06:51.
    Old Timer

great news. i'll chk the updates fer shur
    -=::::::::: Kaghe Shade :::::::::=-
    -=::::::::: Korash Fixer ::::::::::=-
    -=:: Korant MP Meta-physicist ::=-
    -=::: Korant Nano Technician :::=-
    -=::::: All living on Rimor ::::::=-

kk.

chk'd stuff out. just wanna add something that might help others who completed the shere garden quest before patch 15.2 and not yet gotten up the motivation to do it all over again so they can get the sanctuary quest.

i finished the shere quest literally minutes before the servers went down for the 15.2 patch - had like 7mins to go according to last "all citizens" message. anyways, when i logged on some time after the patch i was told i had to do the quest all over again to get the sanctuary quest cuz of a bug, if i did not automatically get the quest when i finished the garding thingie.

i had too little sleep and wasn't thinking straight - mbe like F(u know who) and went to ask the prophet guy for guidance, thinking he might help me. To me surprise there was a new dialogue option for some omega chic. i took that route and got the sanctuary quest without having to redo the garden one. So the prophet actually did give me more guidance. gonna talk to more faction guys from now on.

now if i can just rustle up enuff of the right kind of help this L88 shade will need to get the job done

pieces and backstabs...

This is just AWESOME!!!

What would i do without those luvely guides, and even better theres VIDEOS! Man, you ROXXOR!!

Still, makes me wonder: do you design those guides for a living? or in your free time (which would make me wonder what job you're in)
    I don't take orders from anyone, I'm not a ****in waiter son.

Still, makes me wonder: do you design those guides for a living? or in your free time (which would make me wonder what job you're in)
    Just my free time I do have experience of writing up procedures and training materials from various jobs I have had in the past (I used to be a training manager) but mostly its just because I enjoy it a lot.

I do get paid a token amount by IGN for running AO-Vault, but all the work I do on gaming sites and projects is done on top of my 'pay the bills' job (which is in Database and Telecoms work), I'm just the type that doesn't like to be bored

I do honestly enjoy writing the guides and other AO related stuff. I'd also love to eventually work in the gaming industry so experience gained working on fansites and personal projects all helps.
    Old Timer

+ Added some more details to Pocket Boss Guide
    + Added more quest co-ords to the Elysium guides
    Old Timer

In an effort to get this forum back to what it intended for

+ Updated the Scheol guide with details of how to get your Garden Keys
    Old Timer

Tag.
    Sirro - Level 200 Bureaucrat - My Stuff

A good friend will be there to bail you out of jail when you need it; a true friend will be sitting there with you.

Tag
    Nolan "Icedkube" Kerans

Proud Applicant of Devil's Advocate.·´¯`·..·»

The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.

FFS why aint this thing STICKIED ??????

Fantastic work Sillirrion, really fantastic

Thank you very much
    Eagles May Soar, But Weasels Don't Get Sucked Into Jet Engines

Seven Deadly Sins
    Seven Ways To Win
    Seven Holy Paths To Hell
    And Your Trip Begins
    Seven Downward Slopes
    Seven Bloodied Hopes
    Seven Are Your Burning Fires
    Seven Your Desires
    Agent suggestions by Sjofn : -new ql 190 nano "Call Airstrike", drops a Heckler on the target.

+ Updated Pocketboss guide with more information and amended requirement information.
    + Updated Garden guide with info on changed statues etc
    Old Timer

Trader 220/24 - NT 220/22 - Doc 145/8
    Hardi petite, tu les auras tous ...

Originally posted by Sillirrion
    ...+ Updated Garden guide with info on changed statues etc
    as always, great job!

a question about the statues after i chk'd ur update: do the garden statues on the pf's look the same as the sanctuary statues? i saw another thread that a dev responded to saying u cant use sanct keys on gard statues.

stabs and garden access...

Sweet :)

Thanks mate, allthough I visit Vault often getting to them guides from here is easier then from your site, migth wanna look into that, hehe.

Wish list:

Sanctuary key quests.

Other resources then AO-Vault

I do know you guys have about everything but links to other places that contain material you dont have wouldnt hurt. If you truelly aim for a complete link collection to SL help i think you gonna hafta do that.
    Not to mention the fact that FC will prolly not sticky this if its links to vault only, (favoritism and all that).

Thanks again.

Bari
    Last edited by Umbrood; Nov 17th, 2003 at 11:11:06.

Sanctuary Elysium quests are in there Working on the others still.

There are links both in the articles / guides and in our main guides index Rubi-Ka Knowledge Base has links to loads of other material outside the vault, and we are always happy to feature any guides that people want to put forward.

I'd love someone else to write guides as well We are always, always open to submissions, but there hasn't been many stepping forward recently. Apart from Hero's superbShadowlands Forum I don't think I've seen much at all outside these forums, and the problem with forum posts is that they can get lost so quickly in general forum tarffic.

If anyone has a thread / guide that they think would benefit the community I'd be more then happy to host a version on the vault.
    Old Timer

+ Updated the Garden guide with exit locations and screenies of the garden layout for redeemed gardens.
    Old Timer

Great post! Should be rooted!

BUMP
    I like a game where a total n00b is catalogued as 'leet'!

Genesis General and HR manager.

Alentejana (MA) Elinz (NT) Fixinbabe (Fix duuuh) Rutinha (Adv)
    Ezeta (MP) Penicillin (Doc) Taradona (Trd) Daleetjoosik (Keep) Greenform (Crat) Snipinha (Agent)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast