Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Process of Spawning Bosses

Thanks for info on the Elysium incarnator Bigbadbeef, added that and adding info on the new novictum hunting spot. Already had the 4,5 x QFT requirement added a few months ago though

Added a little hint on spawning on the eastern Penumbra incarnator.
    Rubber "Zhoknerfer" Critducky - Gear & Perks - Level 210 :: 11 - Opifex Martial Artist Guru
    Rubber "Xephydes" Ducky - Level 214 :: 2 - Nanomage Meta-Physicist Deity - Clan Meta-Physicist since February 19th, 2002
    Rubber "Premortem" Stabducky - TL5 :: 7 Opifex Shade

On extended leave... Awaiting Lost Eden I guess

Arcane Circle

WoW: Premortem, Night Elf Rogue, Draenor EU Server

If there's anything you feel should be updated, throw it in here and I'll update the thread, been busy with alts lately
    Last edited by Xephydes; Aug 7th, 2004 at 09:48:28.
    Rubber "Zhoknerfer" Critducky - Gear & Perks - Level 210 :: 11 - Opifex Martial Artist Guru
    Rubber "Xephydes" Ducky - Level 214 :: 2 - Nanomage Meta-Physicist Deity - Clan Meta-Physicist since February 19th, 2002

Arcane Circle

You might want to add that ql 255+ novictum drop "frequently" (as frequent as they come) from dragon bosses in Inferno.
    Talornin the cranky and rude Meta-Physicist.
    When in danger
    When in doubt
    Run in circels
    Scream and shout!

Talornin was born on Wed Dec 26 21:36:26 2001
    Talornin dinged 220/30/70 on Sat Apr 12 13:24:24 2014

Finally!

Thanks Tal, adding now

Arcane Circle

Edited out a few things that didn't need to be there, and added a few pointers regarding Imk / Anya.

Arcane Circle

Thanks Nierack, took me a few days to notice your post but I edited it into the original post

Arcane Circle

does the MP that spawns the pocket boss get any XP for doing so? If not I would think that would be a good suggestion if we did.

I just picked up my first boon nano last night, so I am looking forward to doing my first pocket boss soon. I'm just level 62, but I thought it might be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Nierack
    does the MP that spawns the pocket boss get any XP for doing so? If not I would think that would be a good suggestion if we did.

I just picked up my first boon nano last night, so I am looking forward to doing my first pocket boss soon. I'm just level 62, but I thought it might be fun.

You don't get any xp from spawning the boss itself, and I believe you don't get any xp from assembling the patterns/crystal either, not really sure though since I was lvl 200 when SL came out

Arcane Circle

Question

Question after reading all the posts in this thread...

I am a lvl 140 MP and am trying to spawn "Notum Crystal with Etched 'Weary Empath Min-Ji Liu' " at the incarnator in Scheol which is QL140 pos: 905.3, 818.7, 110.5 Area: The Highlands

I have the incarnator on target... I have the crystal novictalized, and I am right clicking it from my inventory... picking it up and then right clicking on the incarnator.. and nothing is happening.

Question is why is it not working?

Also, trying to locate information on the incantors in Scheol and where to find them and the QL, does anyone have this information?

Thanks for the help

*edit: DOH!! umm I forgot to NOVICTALIZED it Now I got it hehe, left post as is just in case someone else has a Homer moment and does the same

**edit again: arghh, she didnt give me my cloth Why didnt she give me my cloth for this quest anyone know? What did I do wrong?
    Last edited by Reinu; Apr 4th, 2005 at 19:57:29.
    Reinu lvl 141 MP

Retired: Trader Marjie, and Doc Gooberana and Merikate lvl 80 Fixer

You can never unsay a cruel thing

List of tower spots which can hold QL 250 Control Towers:

Code:
    Deep Artery Valley:

2260, 1860	In the Swamp of Horrors
    2900, 1100	South of the Medusa
    540,  540	Southern Forest of Xzawkaz

Eastern Foul Plains:

2460, 2260	Old Plains
    1540, 1780	Middle of Easter Fouls Plains
     820,  540	Pegradul

Mort:

3060, 3020	West Spirals
    3500, 2980	East Sprials

Perpetual Wasteland:

3220, 3020	North of Cyborg Hideout
    3780, 2540	Middle of Liberty
    2820, 1820	Middle of Perpetual Wastelands
    3740, 1700	South of Cyborg Hideout
    Have not checked if they all exists on both RK1 and RK2.

The easiest spots to get to are the two CTs north of Hope in Mort, the SW corner of DAV (fly from Wine/10-3), or SW corner of EFP (fly from 20k/Omni Ent). Rest depends on what you have of Fgrid access and your own gulids city/tower locations.
    Last edited by Metaing; Apr 6th, 2005 at 16:33:59.
    Funcom Content Designer

How to get started on TestLive
    How to write bug reports

A lot of small steps make one giant leap forward.
    "Patchnotes: Nerfed all characters named Metaing, they where too powerful."
    To bug or not to bug, that is the question
    Run like a man or Die like a woman

Thanks Metaing, added the CT's to initial post

Arcane Circle

Quote Originally Posted by Reinu
    *edit: DOH!! umm I forgot to NOVICTALIZED it Now I got it hehe, left post as is just in case someone else has a Homer moment and does the same

**edit again: arghh, she didnt give me my cloth Why didnt she give me my cloth for this quest anyone know? What did I do wrong?
    I didn't have enough faction with her to talk to her and of course she aggro'd me. After killing her she dropped the cloth and some other thing. Ended up spawning her again for an Org mate and we killed her the second time and dropped the cloth both times.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456