Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Process of Spawning Bosses

Ok I'm confused now can anyone confirm what the actual QFT and NP needed is? Looking here on Anarchy-Arcanum it says QFT needs to be 6x the PB. Looking here on AOVault.com it says QFT needs to be 4x. Looking here on this thread it says QFT needs to be 4.5x.

Would someone mind confirming what it actually is?

Also what is the NP needed? Most of the guides say 7.5 but if there's this much of a difference in ideas on what the QFT req is I'd like to hear it from someone who has recently done it just to make sure.

I'm at work right now or I'd go check myself

NP requirement at present is 6 times the QL of the blueprint. I tried to combine a Q200 crystal with a 185 blueprint and it said I needed 1110 in NanoProgramming: 1110 / 185 = 6.

X
    Xtremtech: MetaPhysicist currently resident on Test. (209 + 21 AI Levels).

Various other test MPs of differing levels and builds available.

Sorry about that NP requirement is indeed 6 x, the QFT part I am 99 % sure of is still 4,5 x, I'll try to check as soon as I can.
    Rubber "Zhoknerfer" Critducky - Gear & Perks - Level 210 :: 11 - Opifex Martial Artist Guru
    Rubber "Xephydes" Ducky - Level 214 :: 2 - Nanomage Meta-Physicist Deity - Clan Meta-Physicist since February 19th, 2002
    Rubber "Premortem" Stabducky - TL5 :: 7 Opifex Shade

On extended leave... Awaiting Lost Eden I guess

Arcane Circle

WoW: Premortem, Night Elf Rogue, Draenor EU Server

Should mention that the old values were indeed higher. They were reduced somewhat a while back.

X
    Xtremtech: MetaPhysicist currently resident on Test. (209 + 21 AI Levels).

Various other test MPs of differing levels and builds available.

Aye, I'll throw that little comment in right away.
    Rubber "Zhoknerfer" Critducky - Gear & Perks - Level 210 :: 11 - Opifex Martial Artist Guru
    Rubber "Xephydes" Ducky - Level 214 :: 2 - Nanomage Meta-Physicist Deity - Clan Meta-Physicist since February 19th, 2002

Arcane Circle

Added a minor detail on the spawning process, and a minor schpeling-fix

Arcane Circle

Originally posted by Hergrom
    Ok I'm confused now can anyone confirm what the actual QFT and NP needed is? Looking here on Anarchy-Arcanum it says QFT needs to be 6x the PB. Looking here on AOVault.com it says QFT needs to be 4x. Looking here on this thread it says QFT needs to be 4.5x.

Would someone mind confirming what it actually is?

Also what is the NP needed? Most of the guides say 7.5 but if there's this much of a difference in ideas on what the QFT req is I'd like to hear it from someone who has recently done it just to make sure.

I'm at work right now or I'd go check myself
    QFT req is indeed 4,5 x of the ql of the pattern, I needed QFT buffs to novictalize The Maggot Lord yesterday, ql 205 and required 923 QFT.

Arcane Circle

the ql255 incarnator is located in NE Inferno, in inferno frontier...I'll get coords for that sometime...but its umm..surrounded by heckler dynacamps =p

forget what ql the other incarnator in inferno is, but its lower..225 i think, but I'd have to look.

There is no incarnator in pandemonium...the 255 in inferno does its job.

another 250+ CT on RK1 is TaG's CT in EFP, i think its 2500x2500 or so.
    Ezequiell 220/24 Doctor
    Vojoc 220/23 Meta-Physicist
    Bourrepif 218/16 Martial Artist

Thanks Vojoc, throwing your information in right now.

Arcane Circle

Added AO Pocket, a new very nice Pocket boss loot site which updates once a week.

Arcane Circle

Updated with the new url for AO Pocket.

Arcane Circle

AO Pocket downtime:

Sorry for the inconvenience, i'm jinxed. The website is down, we lost our new webhost. It should be back online in several hours.

Stay tune.
    RK1: Docgalaad 215 Doctor - Freelance Bug Hunter
    Nah ! I'm not fat ! I just have got a big nano pool !
    Hi! I'm a signature virus. Copy me into your signature to help me spread.

aopocket is up

Hi all,

Sorry for the down time. I had to modify DNS record, and it took a long time to synchronize.

ao pocket is up now.

http://www.tngk.com/aopocket

Prist.

Yep, that was the new url I updated with as soon as it came out

Thanks for the update anyway guys, you're running the best site out there, keep up the great work

Arcane Circle

Added higher level places to hunt novictum, I'll be back with coords / instructions on how to get there later on.

Arcane Circle

Novictum of higher-ish QL than the rest of Adonis can be found in both the Fourth and Fifth Pantheon at the SE Incarnator.

Highest I found was QL 168 so far and it's probably very lucky. Yet... didn't have to go to pen/inferno for it.
    In general, aim for QL 150-160.

The Fifth Pantheon is the higher level naturally.
    Malusz, Fist of Chronos.
    Raised by the Guild of Meta-Physics.

dont know if it been said but i tried spawing a ql125 PB at a 130 incarnator and the incarnator was too low.

O.o there's still life in this thread

Hmm, Bigbadbeef, what incarnator, and what boss was that? I've never had trouble with spawning any bosses provided given ql of the incarnator was equal/greater then the pocketboss-crystal.

I'll try to get a chance to check it, but as I said, never seen anything like it. You sure you got the "too low" message and that you just didn't target yourself before the spawning itself was finished? You need to keep the incarnator targeted all the time during the spawning itself (2ish seconds)

Arcane Circle

i forgot to post to dont worry, coz it was me being stupid. when i tried it said the operator wasnt powerful enough to spawn it. i thought it meant the incarnator until i realised it meant me, so i got someone else to spawn it

just a few things to mention. these may have been said already but they werent put into the main guide. the incarnator in elysium in monopolis is ql130. it is definately 4.5 x the ql in quantum ft, and a good place for 60-95ish novictum is in ely at the incarnator north-east(ish) of cold rock.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast