Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Process of Spawning Bosses

Aye, forgot all about that, a *lot* easier for players to whom most of those mobs around Ergo are grey :/

It is a good spot though, DrJanice, I doubt there are any spots where it is easier to find it, other spots would probably be spirit only dungeons, and in my opinion spirits are the harder part of these mobs, because of that occasional nano drain.
    Rubber "Zhoknerfer" Critducky - Gear & Perks - Level 210 :: 11 - Opifex Martial Artist Guru
    Rubber "Xephydes" Ducky - Level 214 :: 2 - Nanomage Meta-Physicist Deity - Clan Meta-Physicist since February 19th, 2002
    Rubber "Premortem" Stabducky - TL5 :: 7 Opifex Shade

On extended leave... Awaiting Lost Eden I guess

Arcane Circle

WoW: Premortem, Night Elf Rogue, Draenor EU Server

In hindsight, should have brought friends. Bought the Novictum I needed off the shopping channels, spawned the Weary Empath pocket quest boss (non-aggro, so I had the opportunity to heal), engaged the Empath. She had more health then I expected (seeing as she's needed to complete the garden key), she turned and aggro'd me. 1700, dead. Ouch.

Back to square one.

(fortunately, have a spare pattern in my backpacks, the crystal of source. Just need to hunt down another Novictum )
    Choleriena, level 150 Omni Meta-Physicist, RK1
    Drjanice | Lenslow | Xyrias | Torine | Wilkino

Sorry to hear it. Pocket bosses do have a lot of health, so a few friends is indeed sometimes needed.

Need to do the scheol key quest myself sometime soon... But to attached to that damn SK'ing at the moment
    Rubber "Zhoknerfer" Critducky - Gear & Perks - Level 210 :: 11 - Opifex Martial Artist Guru
    Rubber "Xephydes" Ducky - Level 214 :: 2 - Nanomage Meta-Physicist Deity - Clan Meta-Physicist since February 19th, 2002

Arcane Circle

Hey you know what? I actually got my own little thread I can just keep bumping and bumping... postcount++! 1000 posts at this very moment

Arcane Circle

Just noticed you still hadn't got the info on The Lady in the first post. She spawns at the little spirit outdoors temple in the Nascence Valley that leads from the Jobe Research bridge to the crack in the wall.

X
    Xtremtech: MetaPhysicist currently resident on Test. (209 + 21 AI Levels).

Various other test MPs of differing levels and builds available.

Thanks X, editing first post now

Arcane Circle

Just added a few minor incarnator-details. Eventually, I'll get around to adding all the coords

Arcane Circle

Angry Control Towers

Hi there...

I have yet to find specific information I need about the control towers and spawning bosses. None of the control towers I have found so far that I have spent forever and ever wandering around to find have the proper quality level to fill my crystals with the source. I have Careening Blight, Careening Death, and Canceroid Cupid all together, and I'm having a hell of a time just finding a control tower that is over level 14. Can anyone point me in the right direction, please? I've been working on this for days. Thanks.

Try looking around the War Academy in Athen Shire.

Each playfield as you have seen has monsters of a certain level, the QL of control towers tends to follow the playfield's difficulty.

You will not find high QL control in playfields where all monsters are gery to you.
    Malusz, Fist of Chronos.
    Raised by the Guild of Meta-Physics.

Added penumbra incarnator coordinates.

Arcane Circle

Well, I guess this thread has what's needed to get started, good luck all, I'll be on a long break, haven't played for a week soon and can't really say I miss it.

Arcane Circle

anyone have experince with the ice golem? seems to me that you'd need insane NP to do this pattern.

1575 NP to be exact. :-\ A 205 MP etched our pattern.

It's these that you should be worried about... nearly 2k NP needed, and a lvl 220 MP to summon the crystals. Can a 220 MP manage 1913 NP?

control towers

there are some high lvl control towers in SW EFP - omni

also some high lvl towers in mort, west of the ruins - clan

Thumbs up

Just reading though your post. I have actually filled the 200+ unpolluted crystals the drop from mobs at RK control tower. Same rules apply as if filling the ones cast by MP- the tower must be equal or greater lvl to fill the crystal.

Ok, seems like they fixed it then

Arcane Circle

Just for everyone's info.. according to Cz, after 15.4, you'll be able to make a ql 255 pattern with a ql 250 crystal.. yay! No having to wait for a lvl 220 MP on every server!

Xeph, can you update the thread with the new URL to Hetrodus' site?

Will do

Adding another (even better) link to pocket boss loot as well

Arcane Circle

Added one ql 250+ CT, more to come, will hopefully at coords as well.

Arcane Circle

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast