Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: General tips and hints for new bureaucrats.

Quote Originally Posted by Iyraclea View Post
    Later you´ll use Dreadloch balanced Freedom Arms and 199 kyrzoch pistol type 4 until 220 when you switch off hand to 300 peregrine mk 6.
    Getting a QL 300 Peregrine will be quite a trick without full set of combined, 300 burst implants and virtually every item for burst in game. Crats have absolutely no burst support in any form, and you need 1321 static burst to keep the gun out of OE. If you happen to be nano mage you'll have a little less points to use than soli/opi. So consider yourself warned
    220 Crat, 216 MP, 174 Trader, 165 Shade

Quote Originally Posted by mes View Post
    Getting a QL 300 Peregrine will be quite a trick without full set of combined, 300 burst implants and virtually every item for burst in game. Crats have absolutely no burst support in any form, and you need 1321 static burst to keep the gun out of OE. If you happen to be nano mage you'll have a little less points to use than soli/opi. So consider yourself warned
    spot on, dont be fooled by people here posting its easy to equip and keeping OE, its not.

i'v been happy with my ql225 pere mk6, i like to solo alot anyway so having bit lower personal dmg works for me. i can still reach top5-dd in raids if i dd-w***re enough

cant wait to get a xan of lust !

Well in my opinion its really simple.

For oe you´ll need an exterminator occular enhancement, 300 burst imps which should be really no problem if you know ao and your prof and a fellow fixer with b&e and only 4 permanent pieces of supple armor as nanomage, thats not really hard for an endgame equipment.

The Really hard point is equipping it, as nanomage you will need nearly any burst item ingame, but there are not so many that really are a problem, with 220 you should be able to borrow your supple set from friends, dreadloch aiming apparatus is easy, reanimated ranger too, the 2 burst buff pistols are blitzable, the only hard to get items are the pande ones: geminis green scope and leos armband, maybe doulbe strength if you feel like it, but generally speaking the burst items are nothing really special or hard to get.

When you reach 220 and know your prof you really should have no real problems to get all the items, my nm can equip this **** even without any towers or org contract, you can always save some points via presence tower and contract, there are not so many burst items ingame and really none that are hard to get. Its not that you´d need an BoC oder Dustbrigade bracer, or masterpiece bracer or masterpiece combat bracer or .....
    "Iyraclea" // PvP done / PvE done - just another crat

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123