Thread: Can you make bows worth actually using?

Can you make bows worth actually using?

Please !!!!!!!!!!! I will reply with detail

well this sucks

God could the message lenght b any more shorter .Just forget it would have to post several different times to give results and opions.

Unhappy Bows worse than pistols

Bow is the only weapon in the game worse than pistols. Some bows are so totally useless .. like the ones that only hold 3 ammo .. very frustrating.

I've seen some great bows. But...

You need to fix the reload bugs, or increase the 'clip'sizes of bows.

You also should consider lowering or removing the flingshot and aimed shot requirements from ALL bows.

The MA prof would benefit direction from this, as they would finally be able to stop crying about rooters

Also, you should fix the MA bug that doesn't let them punch and use a weapon after zoning... very annoying for the MAs.

How about increasing the damage and change the damage types depending on which arrows you use. Aren't MAs the only class that actually use bows? Agents can use them too, but their rifles are much better. Actually anyone can use them, but why would they want to?

Fire arrow, Ice Arrow, Uranium Arrow, Poison Arrow (DOT). Anything so that MAs can take advantage of the green bow skill and not have to use hammers.

Right now, there isn't a lot of choices for bows, just a few. I think bow blaster have a clip size of 20, so you won't be bugged by the reload problem if you use it. I think the Venom compound bow is pretty good, in the sense that it does chemical damage and pretty good damage output.

Instead of increasing the clip size of bows, how about greatly decrease the reloading time of bows? I think it makes sense to be able to reload a bow very quickly, right?

bows

I have every type of bow except the onedia razor which i dont think anyone would use.the bow blaster is the only bow worth using but still needs some improvement to it .with a ql120 bow blaster i do on average 200-400 dmg with 700 crit which i think should b higher.with a ql 120 clans joint patriot and the junior urban crossbow on average 50-70 dmg with very few crits at 500-700 while a agent next to me is hittin crits for 3-8k.the kevlar bow which i am still testing is somewhat ok with half the time for attack and reload but very dmg and ok crit for the speed but a max 3 clip.something needs to b done with bow other than them being just another item in the database.and as someone else mentioned why have bow as a green skill when we also need aimed shot(dark blue) for them all and fling shot(dark blue)for the majority of the rest.either the dmg output should b increased major or the attack/reload b cut in half with bigger clips .the bows with max 3 ammo i dont have alot of experience in but the venom one sounds ok with the chemical dmg but then again max 3 ammo aint cutting it.also i found for me anyways when starting a fight hand to hand then equiping bow in middle of fight u can continue to do melee dmg with the bow but not if u start off with the bow .whats up with that.?just frustrating for me as i have taken the bow route feeding all ips i could since lvl20 and now im lvl93 doing dmg's of 50-70.