Thread: broken beams and funcoms fix

broken beams and funcoms fix

hi all,

i had a long battle with equiping beams over hte last three months. my enf is lvl124 and i was having big time problems gettin my ql199 beam on. i wrangle and did challenger and had all the requirments but i would always get u need 1008 2hblunt to equip. now of coarse i had well over the reqirment, 1024 2hblunt outta do it. so many times i spoke to gms in game and sent bugs all the while being crippled using a (ack no) ql200 hammer or most of hte time i used a ql146 beam. So to say the least i was bummed to be denied my dream beam. So most of the time i figured it was the beam itself, and went on a search to find a ql200. last friday i recieved my ql200 beam and found a wrangle but noooo! same error. ugh! I felt the gms were gonna just say send report bug and that would be that. i really wasnt looking forward to the repetiton of this problem. So i submitted on sunday and after waiting it out i was hooked up with a gm who asked me about my problem. after explaining all that had happen he asked if he could check my character and the beams. i logged out and he logged in as me, after an hour (wow i was really impressed that support would spent this amount of time). soon i saw he was logged out and i went back in. my character was the same and the gm looged abit later and said he'd found sum problem with my character. I always felt that it must be the character and all the patching and old items and such. After finding a wrangle i cast challenger and zoned (just in case) and b000000m! it equip'd. It was maddeing to say the least, but now after goin through the channels of reporting and repetitioning to the final solution i can say thank you funcom for all the support. cya at the eye camp baby!

lol

So, FC can help people over equip weapons(witch they them selves consider "cheating"), but they dont fix more serious problems? like roots, server crash, the whole heap of mission bugs etc.
    Wierd.

I dont think you quite got the point here Yme. The point is that his char was bugged and they got it fixed. They did not help him overequip (he managed that nicely on his own), they just "debugged" his character so he could do the same as every other player can.
    Cyrus "Othar" Peak

"The Honored Guard, Serving with Pride, Prejudice and Patience." - Justsabi

Alamut

"My body is my Temple."