Thread: Problems with vehicles!

Unhappy Problems with vehicles!

Well since a patch in the past... i dont remeber which one it was exactly my plane and my car appeared to me very small. (My car isnt as big as a rollerrat now )
    Well when i heared that this was done on purpose i was erally shocked. Of course i understand that u want to make it possible for players with a "not that good " computer to use vehicles also, but it is quite sad that i cant have fun seein my huge plane flying around or goin by car. I have even real problems to see it on screen!
    Plz give us the option in graphic menu to switch between :
    -small sized vehicles (for slower pcs)
    -normal sized vehicles (for faster pcs)
    It wouldnt take much time, just a little thing to implement(u already have the possiblity to change scale as an variable of object character) and i think some ppl would be happier.

Another thing is that vehicles are not workin properly:
    1. My plane is alwas crashin when a spell is casted on it.
    Let it be engi aura, team heals or whatever.
    2. The carrier craft doesnt work. When it is put on it sinks into ground when u try to move it. Would be great if you could fix this sometime. No need to do this soon, but at least the scale thing could be done in one of the next patches.

Thx for your reply

Shinji

Does this problem annoy only me?
    Doesnt any other ppl like to see this changed?
    If u want a change it would be wise to post it...

Thx for reply

Shinji

Yeah, I liked my car better when it was big, but I don't think changing this would be worth the time FC could spend fixing other stuff. (eg SMG-kits; making it possible to sneak using maxed skill + implants + available nanos + cloaking device; the Crats; pet whatever-it's-called-that-makes-'em-go-where-they're-supposed-to...).
    I would however like my car to stop unequipping on me everytime I zone. Perhaps this is a implant thing and will be fixed at the same time as they fix dual wielding.

/G13