Thread: hello team

hello team

hi guys im a newbi my main is only lvl 85 enfocer and iv just started a MA so far i love it im lvl 12 im looking for a team for sub totw ect basicly a team then weh is only is up for go andpower leveling not like htese teams that go for 1hours then say bye g2g and u never see agien. so if u have a low lvl alt u wanna lvl with me sign up here in your in RK2 that is and omni is best.
    Its Clear Im Here For A Real Reason Cos He Got Shot Like I Got But He Aint Breaving

Welcome to AO. I hope you are having a good time in game.

One small critique, however... You may get a better response here on the forums if you try to slow down a little and use good English in your posts. There are, after all, people here who speak many different languages, and we all use English as the common thread for communication. If we can't understand each other then things don't work very well.

Other than that, good luck with your time on RK.
    Amosco -- Brokest Trader on RK2
    Coope -- His bot is his best friend

Originally posted by Dark Kensai
    Promising the stars and then hitting the customer with a bat so that they see stars is not the same thing.

Originally Posted by sobeguy
    If you really want this chair, why not just get a phalloplasty and address your real concern?

Become a Lifer

Quote Originally Posted by FearMe
    not like htese teams that go for 1hours then say bye g2g and u never see agien.
    there called pickup teams... better get used to them unless you have an org and do org xp runs, expecially at higher levels. however, you always keep tabs on who you would want to team with again in the future and who you would not.
    Mouadiib - Crat (220) - Main
    Crishian - MP (220) - PVP MP
    Willitankit - Enfo (220) - I wanna sammich!
    Haliy - Doc (220) - Research galore... fun fun :/
    Xaii - Agent (220) - In hiding
    Vindeta - Engi (220) - TS Engi
    Vindetta - Soldier (220)
    Nisset - Shade (220)
    Mouaa - Trader (220)
    Rochambau - Froob Fixer (200)
    Lliaa - NT (126) - Ely kit xp powerlever
    Miserii - MP (100) Formans twink
    Kahluafix - Fix (60) GA3 totw twink