Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Charred Abaddon Chassis vs SL

Originally posted by Kzak
    Self-equipping Omni-AF tank isn't impossible by a far shot, it just requires you to have the right implants. For instance, triple-implanted Stamina = +110 pts. General ability boost = +12 pts.

Omni-AF tank requires 526 Str and 600 Stamina - for a Solitus with 480 base max, the +122 stamina from the above setup would be more than enough.

It's not impossible, it just requires you to sacrifice those MaxHealth clusters to do.
    Need me to slap you for that last comment? The HP difference between ie. NTs, enfs, soldiers and more are next to non-existant due to NW and all the armour (az/af/sent) that ppl are wearing now.

How 'bout Gailyn, a NT!!!! breaking 12K HPs fully buffed? Every little part is needed, and your telling us to just throw away HP clusters?
    Soldier Equip

Victory to the omnis! The Renaissance attacked Nemesis in theyre base in Mort. The attackers won!
    [Gimpybot] Kiwaczek: how the hell they plant ct 8 min before timer ? [Gimpybot] Zantezutske: another nice exploit? (The Renaissance built CT)

Vlain: I am milk every of yous!!!

Proud member of The Renaissance

Odd thing I just found that might slightly be on topic or not.

Hold Hell at Bay
    http://aomainframe.info/showitem.asp?AOID=231234

The thing that gets me is the requirements, just seems a bit ... harsh for some Atrox.

No news this patch (so far).

What worries me now, is that given that the flood gates are now opening for people getting survival devices for Adonis onwards, that it'll be simpler to leave things as they are.

*puts hope in next patch*
    Powervault ~ Legion
    Poweredge ~ Omegastrike

Poweredge's Soldier Guide (Now Sticky!)

You want to use CAC in SL? READ THIS

Pardon, I didn't know the CaC was a battlesuit. I have a Plasteel Battlesuit of mid QL I fly around in just for fun sometimes and I understand how dangerous and burdening it can be to remove it in the wilds.
    ArchPriest Katelin 'Lunayu' Saar - Former President of the Guild of Meta-Physics
    Former Council Member of the Council of Truth

House Demonslap
    A little Anger never hurt Nobody...

"It's called an Anger Manifestation not a Love Manifestation!"
    "And how does that make you feel?"

hit

I just got a pair of HSR Arms M.M. from a nice guildmate, these adds 25 sta each, so now i can self equip the CaC without to much problem. They have fairly low reqs so i didnt have to spend to much IP to be able to equip em.

Btw, i can allso go shop Health and Nano coils in Plaza by my self, wich i couldnt before since the shop will instantly rezoone u back inside when trying to exit while wearing CaC (i have sent a PM on this subject to Cz). Just checked the Dimensional shift in plaza to see if any change was made with the last patch, and the problem is still there.

Ps. I would allso like (when major issues are done with) the graphics bugg on CaC (wich makes it invis or looks like a regualr dessert batlesuit) when first ziooning after CaC is equiped. (This allso included in same PM)

I hope this might be to some help for other soldiers whit equiping it.

/steelpolly lvl 176 Solitus soldier Rk2

Switching to social gear now after Coil shoping, yey
    Last edited by Spanjacken; Sep 21st, 2003 at 02:32:10.

But what do you do if you have to fight underwater ?
    If you can't wear CaC and are supposed to fight... what do you do ?
    Flapsie Clan Nanomage NT, Former Knights of Rubi-Ka
    Now: Ancarim Iron Legion
    Many alts from all Professions...
    -----------------------------------------------
    "The man with a new idea is a crank, until the idea succeeds" -
    Mark Twain

I use my old crapy 200 CAS i guess.

Im not there yet, so dont know how ill handle it, but i guess a 200 cas is better than my undies.

As a Nano-Mage with MNTA and Azure + Omni AF armor, this effectively means alot more downtime.

I cannot take short trips to Penumbra / Inferno to do anything cause then I have to spend 2 hours running back and forth at Rubi-Ka, getting buffs and juggling implants to get my armor back on.

OMG

You guys compain over any adversity like the damn game is supposed to be easy. Who remembers when you had to wear a certain item in final fantasy in the equipment slot. To keep yourself from choking.Yes it would of been nice to wear a ribbon or wall ring. But you couldn't you had to deal. You HAD TO USE SOME SKILL HEAVEN FORBID THAT!!!!! Stop wanting a free ride in this game and get over bein have to play with a lil adversity. You would say its unrealistic if you want running around water in a big @ss tank armor anyway. Get real complainers.
    Wireless Keyboard and mouse 50 bucks, Flat Screen 17 inch monitor 150 bucks, Self Made Pc 800 Bucks, Out damaging and shutting people up with skill priceless

Bringin It New York Style to AO If the truth hurts you on a forum then your a coward

This is a bit more than a small adversity. Once I get the Protective Gogs for Penumbra, I need to go there. So I swap my AF tank for the Protective Suit and start walking through the Abyss. Once in Penumbra I need to remove my Azure Helmet. And suddenly I am fighting incredibly powerful mobs without 2 (two) of the most valuable armor peices I have until I can can either find a Doc and Enf or wait for 2 fp cycles to get the buffs I need. In addition I need to use 4 anythings and my +5 ring.

Solution: Change Protective Gear slots or place some Implanting Terminals in the Gardens. Then I can at least temp implant something back on without going back to RK.

I didn't camp mobs in RK to get armor I can't use to camp mobs in SL, did I?

Ok i didn't bother reading all these 8080892343 posts in this thread...cept Cz's "noted" post...

Just wanted to add

How about making these things some sort of HUD device.

Like yalm goes in HUD1 and covers your entire body and turns u into a plane and all that good stuff. Could easily put the scuba gear in like HUD2 and make it hide your back armor mesh and replace it with the scuba's mesh so it apears u have no tank on and only the scuba gear =D

just a thought
    HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
    208 Atrox Enforcer
    Proud Unit Commander of Redemption!
    /tell Hoooo
    /tell Hooooooooo (Upcoming Agent)

Originally posted by Foeton
    I think people are missing the point that this is supposed to be an alternate dimension, things work differently, meaning that things might not work out in your favor......

Oh let's jsut make everything easy to get, easy to use, and work for everybody all the time. :\
    I can adapt to needing a back slot item to survive, I'll take my back item off. But those whose entire armor conflicts with such an item really are at such a disadvantage that the inherent design is flawed. This survival item is not meant to leave you naked. Period.
    ~ Nikki "Kitene" Darling ~
    4925867th lvl 200 MA. cookie plz!
    ~ Lady "Aerfalle"Aerlinthe ~
    4925867th 200 NT. Gimme cookie
    '.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.>Storm<.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'

Re: OMG

Originally posted by Silent Storm
    Stop wanting a free ride in this game and get over bein have to play with a lil adversity. You would say its unrealistic if you want running around water in a big @ss tank armor anyway. Get real complainers.
    "OMG" this thread is like "so" not about tank armor (see above)
    ~ Nikki "Kitene" Darling ~
    4925867th lvl 200 MA. cookie plz!
    ~ Lady "Aerfalle"Aerlinthe ~
    4925867th 200 NT. Gimme cookie
    '.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.>Storm<.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'

Originally posted by Hoooo
    Ok i didn't bother reading all these 8080892343 posts in this thread...cept Cz's "noted" post...

Just wanted to add

How about making these things some sort of HUD device.

Like yalm goes in HUD1 and covers your entire body and turns u into a plane and all that good stuff. Could easily put the scuba gear in like HUD2 and make it hide your back armor mesh and replace it with the scuba's mesh so it apears u have no tank on and only the scuba gear =D

just a thought
    I guess you never played fixer
    Unnerf the NTs please.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123