Thread: Changes in Game

Changes in Game

I haven't been a major particpant on the threads, but this is just an opinion that I wanted to drop in. The company is constantly working in new changes and ideas into the game that are great. I enjoy the system and theme that AO has to offer. It's taken me a while to find a profession I enjoy, but I've found it and it's wonderful to play. However, I'm want to state my opinion on the fact of constant changes in the game on the areas of 'nerfs' and changes. Alot of the things that FunCom has begun to institue as 'improvements' on professions are mainly either depowerments of the class and such. The Bueacrats, for example, that area is has been brought up for many times over and over. I'm not saying give into all the whims of the players, but at least ANSWER the concerns and such. Listen to the player base, there are things that the company are putting in that are either hurting (maybe not in your eyes) or really makeing the game a strain, not a fun session at night. I've come to enjoy the fact you can play solo or in groups in the game. With changes the company has begun to do, that's began to mess with my enjoyment in the late hours. The inattention to the crat class is a reason I dumped my crat, I loved the profession until the constant broken lines and ignoreing became too much of a strain to bear. Figured, FC wasn't listening I'd try a profession they were paying attention to.

Think the greatest flaw I see with the company at this point is that they love to fix fix fix professions and not areas of the game that are revelant. IE. the Crat slow lines. NOTHING has been addressed in written content. Are they fixed? Do the other lines work? Will anything be done on this? If they aren't broken and work as company intends please tell us. Don't leave us in the dark. The company is makeing great strides towards customer service and it's a change. But, get more folks to respond to the boards for example. And more than just a few questions, there are alot of us asking things that are still not addressed.

"Think the greatest flaw I see with the company at this point is that they love to fix fix fix professions and not areas of the game that are revelant. IE. the Crat slow lines. "

For some reason that makes me giggle excessively.