Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Perk plans

There's something I've been wondering about for a little while, about my perk choices.

Right now I am level 194, and a little while back, i got my hands on a QL233 Type 112 Sword. Naturally, I wanted to use this as fast as possible. My choice at that time was to reset Blessing and start perking Reaver instead.

I had Blessing 7 or 8, whichever it is that gives Curing Touch. I felt that this made soloing much easier, but Reaver includes some nice specials as well.

What I'm wondering is whether i should reset Reaver now, and go back to Blessing. This would make soloing easier, but I don't see what I can solo at my level, and I'll probably get Reaver once I reach the shadowlevels.

Any points on this?

Blessing 7
    Bio Shield 10
    Reaver 8

AI:
    Champion of Heavy Infantry 8
    AI tech 2 .. working on that third quest

so.. thats kinda mix setup ^^
    Tepikeep 220 Keeper
    Teppox 220 Soldier
    Bohoo 220 Shade

Proud member of
    Northern Star

I got

Blessing: 10
    Reaver: 10
    Holy Mark: 10
    Bio shielding: 10

AI perks

Atrox primary genome: 10
    Atrox secondary genome: 3
    Champion of heavy inf: 8
    Crusade: 1

Will perhaps reset holy mark for spatial displacement now that our root/snare resist nano is working
    Edis - Level 220 AI29 - Atrox, Keeper.
    Azazel0 - Level 220 AI17 - Solitus, Adventurer.
    Deadbaby - Level 216 AI20 - Opifex, Agent

I have a 140 keeper now and been reading perks page here. I want a offensive and defensive keeper. I am doing bio shield right now. Its maxed. Any other suggestions would be nice. I would like to lean both ways. Been reading here and it looks for both ways to do

Bio Shield-Defensive of Course
    Reaver-Offensive
    Blessing-Defensive
    now for the last set of perk i hear a mixture or freak str. Street Sam and so on. So any suggestions would be great thanks

My keeper is lvl 205 now and something i've noticed is that if there is no Enforcer, a lot of teams look to me to tank it.

Other than a few single target items we don't have a lot of ways to taunt or control agro so it comes down to dmg and how you time it.

To do this I've trained the Reaver, Street Samurai and Bio Cocoon lines to max for my level, with Bio Cocoon a little behind til i get some more perks available. I use the cocoon to give the healer a little time to recover between spamming heals to keep up with dmg.

Haven't done a lot of ai raids lately but my AI Perks are in AI Tech 2 and the rest in Crusade.

Doesn't always guarentee I'll hold agro, Shades and Advy's frequently OD me and pull agro over time, but the 15-20K of perk dmg I can off load does help a lot, especially if someone starts looking squishy.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinsonar View Post
    We seem to have a many necromancers among us.

erm...
    Experienced Kazbah - 220 Keeper - <3

Quote Originally Posted by bonzay1
    to bad u are a trash U HAVE LACK AT TALKING

well the keeper bot is pretty dead too...
    Rubennib [220/30 keeper]
    Darooses [220/23 crat]
    Rubedoc [220/25 doc]
    Keritan [220/25 enf]

and a few more.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456