Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This is overequipping? Before the whiners get funcom to nerf everything, read a momen

Well, I use self buffs and at level 85 I was able to equip a Q166 hammer and 130 beam. Am I overequiped? I dont think so, I can buff myself and switch out (my buffs last 30 min minimum).

anyway just thought I would say that.

TO Miir

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Funcom needs to make it so NF work once uploaed
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wrong

That would make debuffs useless.
    You could also take out all your MC implants once the programs were uploaded.
    First I would like to say I like you and most of your posts Miir, so please dont take this as a flame, this is about funcom not you.

Your statement is true in that debuffs would be utterly useless in this situation. The problem I see is that debuffs *OWN* casters and do *nothing* to weapon weilders. This is not right. It is also one of the reasons I made an enforcer and left my NT in the dust. I can see the glaring error by funcom in this, and think that people talking about lowering a weapons effectiveness when debuffed would be a good Idea. Still leaves casters in the dust though, as they have to switch weapons (IE nano's) when debuffed. This is a *relatively* serious balancing issue that the dev team needs to do SOMETHING about.
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Your statement is true in that debuffs would be utterly useless in this situation. The problem I see is that debuffs *OWN* casters and do *nothing* to weapon weilders. This is not right. It is also one of the reasons I made an enforcer and left my NT in the dust. I can see the glaring error by funcom in this, and think that people talking about lowering a weapons effectiveness when debuffed would be a good Idea. Still leaves casters in the dust though, as they have to switch weapons (IE nano's) when debuffed. This is a *relatively* serious balancing issue that the dev team needs to do SOMETHING about.
    Not taken as a flame.
    I agree somewhat.

I think weapon skills and damage output must rely less on weapon QL and more on skills. My primary character is a caster so I know the effectiveness of debuffs.
    However, the game is currently tuned with overequipping taken into account.

One possible suggestion to raising the effectiveness of casters would be to increase the nanopool on all professions by 50-75%.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12