Thread: qurious about setup

qurious about setup

Hi im trying my best to be a good doc ... id be very glad if some of you more experienced could take a peek on my setup and say a word or two about it. Any advice is greatly appriciated. Yeah i know the 1k :P. http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=31735
    Best regards Dragam

Try and get Enhanced Pads of Dedication if you can. At 185 the only remotely hard part would be od'ing people at the TK.

A Thin Shoulder Pad of Cama Thar would be a nice replacement for the other VTE too, till you can get Chosen on there.

Consider getting some HP/DMG arul bracers if you can, they dont need to be the 4 slot version but it will be cheaper to upgrade if you do.

Pick up some Omni Armed Forces armor too.

A long range goal might include a Nano Controller Unit too. 75 to all nano skills at max ql is very worth it.
    Deaus, 220/20 Doctor. Sentinels
    Deaus was born on Wed Jul 11 17:56:19 2001

Keep the VTEs till you have 780 psychic without them imo.
    Neophyte "Ruberaa" 5/0 - lolequip

Quote Originally Posted by Rubera
    bump for that

Quote Originally Posted by Rubera
    Yeah thats why i went VTEs instead of Pads... i have 708 phys selfbuffed and will twink to 780 at lvl 190. And i think omni AF is TL6 . Hmm might change that rightwrist though to an HP arul. Tyvm for the feedback . and i have a goal to selfcast CR with that setup so thats another reason why i use VTEs and the int braclet. I am planning on getting a nano controller unit but thats for later since i really dont wanna spend IP into TS at this lvl when the 200-205 lvls await me . Thats my thoughts .. might be wrong though once again tyvm for all the feedback.

could try for some computing rings, i had some from scheol that gacve 10-12 int/psy
    GlaDos: There was even going to be a party for you. A big party, that all of your friends were invited to. I invited your best friend, 'the Companion Cube'. Of course, he couldn't come, because you murdered him. All your other friends couldn't come either, because you don't have any other friends because of how unlikable you are. It says so right here in your personnel file; 'Unlikable. Liked by no one. A bitter unlikable loner whose passing shall not be mourned.' SHALL NOT BE MOURNED. That's exactly what it says. Very formal. Very official. It also says you were adopted. So that's funny too.

"Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are even incapable of forming such opinions." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Cheapthrill
    could try for some computing rings, i had some from scheol that gacve 10-12 int/psy
    Static dungeon loot?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragam
    Yeah thats why i went VTEs instead of Pads... i have 708 phys selfbuffed and will twink to 780 at lvl 190. And i think omni AF is TL6 . Hmm might change that rightwrist though to an HP arul. Tyvm for the feedback . and i have a goal to selfcast CR with that setup so thats another reason why i use VTEs and the int braclet. I am planning on getting a nano controller unit but thats for later since i really dont wanna spend IP into TS at this lvl when the 200-205 lvls await me . Thats my thoughts .. might be wrong though once again tyvm for all the feedback.
    You have a goal to cast CR? Meaning you can't do it yet?

My doc (at 200) is well over 200 points over the requirements for CR, probably in the 260ish range. And I don't have the awakened chest, I don't use VTE's (I used Sided Pad/Thin Cama Thar), I don't have any alien armor, I don't have maxed champ of nano combat (level 5)...you see where I'm going? If you can't cast CR you're doing something wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Rodthehammer
    You have a goal to cast CR? Meaning you can't do it yet?

My doc (at 200) is well over 200 points over the requirements for CR, probably in the 260ish range. And I don't have the awakened chest, I don't use VTE's (I used Sided Pad/Thin Cama Thar), I don't have any alien armor, I don't have maxed champ of nano combat (level 5)...you see where I'm going? If you can't cast CR you're doing something wrong
    lol gotta edit what i said :P i can cast CR ^^ i meant ToK ofcourse i have 1200ish Bm Mm selfed atm so another 126 will be a blast .

Quote Originally Posted by Dragam
    lol gotta edit what i said :P i can cast CR ^^ i meant ToK ofcourse i have 1200ish Bm Mm selfed atm so another 126 will be a blast .
    Hehe

In that case, your setup is A-Ok. At 185 it's still a fairly long road to 205, and from 190-198 or 199 you can add skills again at normal rate. Then. at 201, you get like 3 times the attribute points to add on (hope you saved that IP, you're gonna need it!) and more than that to green skills. By 205 I imagine you should be casting ToK with ease

you should be bale to make a 100+ Nano Controller with no IP investment (just get some imps, and buffs, then use the org HQ. ql100=25 all nanoskills, ql200=50

pen Sanct key

+10 ring

Brestplate of Azure Reves

Upgrade your waist to a symb mabye (with any ql NCU the BM skill will more than be recovered)

at 190, look to get some OTAF armour.
    Arcadvy 220/24 Trox Advy / Arcadoc 220/24 Soli Doc
    Aecacratt 220/25 Soli Crat / Arcaenf 220/26 Soli Enforcer
    Proud Member of Core
    Honorable Employee of Omni-Tek!

Some small tweaks I would recommend:

1. Replace the Range Meter with Eremite Macro Sensor --> Crit resistance helps a lot.

2. Get a high QL Yuttos NCU in NCU2 slot

3. Consider a Deck Range Increaser in NCU3 for large scale raids.

4. Try getting Omni-Med Battle Pants or Azure Pants for more HP and nanoskill boost.

5. If you're getting 2-hit killed often in Penumbra, try for more +HP gear instead. Vest of Torpid Sunrays, and Spirit Tech Circlet of Zipatshar are good for HP if you can do without some mods.

6. If you don't already have it, a Notum Focus is nice for a emergency nanopoint boost.
    To all you Enforcers:
    You are the core of the team. You have an overwhelming presence, such that mobs never dare even look at your doc. In battle, you fall before your teammates do, and even then you alway give a good account of yourself to your foes. By excelling in crowd control, you make yourself a valuable tool to any team. Take a beating with a smile, tank with pride. Be faithful to the Enforcer's Creed: "Hugging reclaim, so that you don't have to."

Author of Fundamentals of Tanking

Emicrisis
    L220/23 Opifex Doctor Emislicer L220/20 Atrox Enforcer Emiphne L220/17 Solitus Shade

Quit game in Sept 07. Have fun, guys