Thread: I hate dieing. Im glad I got that off my chest. Feel better now.

I hate dieing. Im glad I got that off my chest. Feel better now.

I needed that.
    Omni Trader on RK2

You hate dying as a shade??

*la la land*
    FIRST ORDER 4 evah!

/me mumbles about xp pool

back in my day etc etc :[
    BettyRoss (A) dont ever turn yer back on a shady motha backstab4lyfe
    Gwend (A) The original complete healing engineer
    wtts :: prof ring quests

the "i dont need punctuation" army

You need a break every now and then to make more coffee....
    Fixers were not put on this world to damage things, purely to run away from stuff.....

Skizzz - Omni Fixer

Recruiting for Alphastrike, send me a /tell

Recruitment Ad - Contact us here

max evades, get add all def spirits, fight on all def, and let the perks be the damage

with that setup you can tank 210+ mission without much trouble when you get a little up in lvls.. cant solo them but tank isnt a problem... even over the time when dance of fools stops...
    Main Chars

Kazaxx (Shade)

Kazax

One of the major problems is im way behind other professions using implants. Why? Because the other profession can simply by there implants which I cant. They are always where higher implants then there lvl. Which I cant. or seem to be having a very very hard time getting them. Im lvl 81 still where some lvl 14 spirits.

I have very few hitpoints. I dont get a token board. I wear less armor do to back and head armor not been available thru mission reward and vendors.(only mission loot- which is luck of the draw.

Nanos for my class are very very rare and hard to find. (those that you cant buy at the vendor. Besides the keeper all other class can buy all there 125 below nanos from the store.

To make your profession armor take 425 complit (end process) All other professions can implant for it. But there are no spirits with complit. Basically, there are no spirits that deal tradeskills, weapon other than piercing. Even MA's can use Bows.... And implant 200 pts into bow if they want.....

Get my point: Its alot tougher for the shade.

I could continue but ...... I think I made my point
    Last edited by Odian102; Oct 29th, 2003 at 17:04:40.
    Omni Trader on RK2