Thread: Offensive hud 3 or VTS

Offensive hud 3 or VTS

Ok, dinged 220 the other min and now got shen stick/viper on and im wondering what would be most effective with 2x diffrent weapons

my VTS: Modifier:
    Melee. Init. -450
    Ranged. Init. -450
    Physic. Init -450
    NanoC. Init. 12
    CriticalIncrease 13
    RangeInc. Weapon 18

or
    Research Attunement Device - Offense Level Three:Modifier:
    Add. Proj. Dam. 100
    Add. Melee Dam. 100
    Add. Energy Dam. 100
    Add. Chem. Dam. 100
    Add. Rad. Dam. 100
    Add. Cold Dam. 100
    Add. Fire Dam. 100
    Add. Poison Dam. 100
    Add All Off 60

atm im playin around with shen+viper and it looks kinda cool. Shens' crits r nice (4.6k w/o aruls,dchest,towers,ac/dc) fully drained with TR, but to make shen as a better wep then offhand viper u need to have high crit chance compared to viper and i cant seem to find out which is btter. Advices are welcome.
    My self crit on inf dynas are around average of 22% depending on mobs
    Beertrinker
    Shadyyy
    Bultcratie
    Vaihelvete
    Proud Member of Paradise
    Quote Originally Posted by ithacana View Post
    Beer is like chocolatey secs goodness, how could you doubt him?

i take it you are a pvm-shade then?
    a few little thoughts from my side: shens do better when they have more crit chance. on the other hand, some of your perks will profit from +dmg.
    what you could try is use the lvl3 offense and a snipers friend, with goc, melee pad, and pred circlet/cosmic guide + some calcs (if you have, since theyre harder to get). id also use the DB chest over d-chest since your shens will profit even more from it than vipers, and im doing more dmg already than with dchest with it (using vipers), and since i simply assume youre a pvm shade, you wont need those extra 22 AR from the dchest anyways.
    so, whats keeping you? ^^
    just try it out, get a friendly doc and enf (with new mango) to go to you to 255 or lotv, and do some dd dumping.
    keep smiling
    Najade s, Najengi s, Najngi s, Najmp s, Shadysannz, Toccata, Frobos, Chaodoc, Najcrat, Najtank
    sannz - ENL - NR01-GOLF-11
    a time of changing has begun; the leaves are fallen and undone; inside my spirit starts to run; and all my fears are overcome. - Chiasm, Rewind, 2005

Problem is i will have to swap CC/CM boots for SoS then cuz i can keep my shen out of oe in full def setup with CM chest atm
    Beertrinker
    Shadyyy
    Bultcratie
    Vaihelvete
    Proud Member of Paradise
    Quote Originally Posted by ithacana View Post
    Beer is like chocolatey secs goodness, how could you doubt him?

LOL!

DDwise, in pvm! There is NO QUESTION at all.. VTS ftw get a +15 tho!

Especially if your using shen stick, then crits are ftw
    Master #1 "Stabbah" Shadeh
    220/30/70 Atrox Shade
    #1 Vindicator Trox Shade!
    Stabbah looted Kyr'Ozch Invasion Plan from Remains of Artillery Commander.

If you can tab 'em, gank 'em!

Quote Originally Posted by sannz View Post
    some of your perks will profit from +dmg.
    I've never seen any of my perks being affected by +dmg. What perks are you talking about?

On topic, i'd go for the VTS without thinking.
    Forum rule #1 :
    If someone disagrees with you, he is obviously trolling, flamming, or a stupid n00b.

Quote Originally Posted by Molotoff View Post
    I've never seen any of my perks being affected by +dmg. What perks are you talking about?

On topic, i'd go for the VTS without thinking.
    well, i might be wrong, but from what i remember, all of the PM perks count as SpecialHits and that should mean that +add dmg gear affects them, too.
    keep smiling
    Najade s, Najengi s, Najngi s, Najmp s, Shadysannz, Toccata, Frobos, Chaodoc, Najcrat, Najtank
    sannz - ENL - NR01-GOLF-11
    a time of changing has begun; the leaves are fallen and undone; inside my spirit starts to run; and all my fears are overcome. - Chiasm, Rewind, 2005

Quote Originally Posted by sannz View Post
    well, i might be wrong, but from what i remember, all of the PM perks count as SpecialHits and that should mean that +add dmg gear affects them, too.
    No they do not. They have a damage range. I do however believe the Nanodamage multiplier does affect it. I could be wrong though, same with piercing skill (I haven't tested it repeatedly to verify it yet).
    Zareena 220/15
    Perkyshade 220/28/70

Co-founder and former president of Conquered Dreams

No, nanodamage does not affect it either.