Thread: Cosmik please reply concering Cash Rewards!

Cosmik please reply concering Cash Rewards!

Christ I'm tired of this. At level 62 my nanos cost 160k+. I make a whopping 15k per mission. This is absolutely absurd. I used to make 25-30k for a mission.

Why were missions changed in the first place? Originally missions were 100% fine. You could get close ones and far ones. Then a patch (forgot which one) made it so that missions were in incredibly far off places.. now missions are in the next zone.

Sure while this may seem ok (It's in the next zone it's close), well it's not. I myself used the grid to get to these 'far' places that gave good mission rewards. The case with distance isn't so much the zone but rather the location of the cave. You can have a mission from Lush Fields to Clon****, but what good is it when the cave is on the complete opposite side?

Please do something about this. I refuse to spend 4-5 hours doing missions to buy 1 pet.

Missions

The thing I hate about missions now besides the distance is that they are incrediable long to complete.

I as a 60 Fixer, I group with a 60 doc on 50% difficulty single person missions (which means many greys) and it takes us over an hour to clear a mission. All that for maybe 10k credits (cuz I dont like running to BFE) and 20K XP...what a joke...no wonder people are quitting. No high-level content, and you cant do missions anymore....

I origianlly defected from EQ to AO because you could play and do something meaningful (ie a mission) in less than an hour....now AO is going the EQ route and making everyone need to be a powergamers to progress...that sucks.

-Ballpin