Thread: New Roleplay Org on Rimor

Serving the Darkness...

~The winds sweep the sands surrounding in a tempest that shakes the very ground, a figure barely visible through the storm is seen standing before what seems to be sand blowing across the sky, but there is obviously someone behind the curtain~

"It is time to end your masquerade. Mere days now before you are free once again" drifts a voice from beyond the sands...

*The dark figure nods, and slowly fades into the shadows.*

~Following the disappearance of the being, the storm picks up and a single bolt of lightning strikes with incredible force to blow the surrounding sands away, revealing a black shadow with eyes glowing brightly blue like that of a demon~

"...and now my game begins..."

*The shadow conjures a small device and begins typing into it*

-=Fade Out=-

-----------------

-=Fade In=-

~Simultaneously, every citizen of Rubi-ka received a comm message...~

"Good evening, Rubi-kans. I would like to introduce myself. My name is Seralius, and I have sent this message to every sentient being in this realm. I seek those who wish to reach enlightenment and further their own power with that of the Unredeemed, the limitless power of the gods. I only shall accept those prepared to serve the Darkness, however, so if you fear this path then turn off your commlink this moment. Those of you still listening, however, are welcomed to answer my call. I shall await your response..."

-=Fade Out=-

------------------

-=Fade In=-

~The storm continues to pick up as the shadow causes the device to dissipate with a flick of his wrist~

"Let us see now who is ready for divinity...certainly there will be many to answer me..."

~A lightning bolt strikes down upon the shadow, and when the brightness fades all that is seen is a small crater in the ground from where the lightning struck...~

-=Fade Out=-

((Rimor server, new org (omni/unredeemed), contact Seralius if you seek to serve the darkness...))
    Last edited by Vayde; Aug 29th, 2003 at 17:22:14.