Thread: zone exploit

zone exploit

whats with this step into the PvP zone take a shot and back into the safe zone BS. how are these cheaters getting around the grace period??? and why do they take no damage when i try to attack back???

WTF funcom fix this garbage of a PvP system. give the mobs normal HP and let everyone have max damage back. yer stupid "everyone does half damage " in PvP is gotten around with crit buffs. another of the most stupidest things ive ever seen done. crit buffs make it possible for everyone to do well over half damage except the NT!!!!

WTF were you guys smokin when you "fixed" PvP???

fix it again and do it right this time.

It isnt an exploit.

You are in the 25% zone, once that is over you can be attacked.

I do this thing when I pvp.

Jump into 25% , shoot and jump back becuase...why?!

To stop being Ganked!

yes see after the damage nerf and the map changes to 2ho pvp developed into this lame "i cant die or ill loose my title!" junk that it is now. everyone wants a 1on1 fight now sinse you cant title up in teams and if they start to die its head for the zone line, thats why MMD is getting more popular. personally i dont know how you get a jolly off having "apprentice" or "novice" or "lamer" infront of your name, all the pvp titles are the kind of thing they call the new guy in cop movies like "rookie" pre damage nerf when i got freshman i hated that stupid title and once i saw that all the other ones arent much better im glad that i lost it. oh whats the other one? neophyte? bit more intimidating sounding but the neo part still makes me tend to think new or newb or "i have title so i l33t3r than U!!!"

Melbringi 85 Clan Fixer RK2

Bring Damage Back to 100%
    Make PVP death downtime zero
    add the invisioned objectives and wham pvp makes sense again.

And the point in that was what?

I pvp for fun deal with it lo.

is it possible to attack before the grace period ends?

You can step into 25% zone and attack someone that has had thier 15 second grace period expire, then step back into the 75% to prevent anyone else OTHER THAN the person you attacked. And basically it keeps you from getting ganked by others (atleast while your in that fight)

Yes, you can attack someone else before the grace period is up.

You can't be attacked while you're in grace, minus lag. Barring exploits.
    Perfection breeds weakness.

Obergeist-Burning bright, Above the head ghost

Mdgprogram-Fearful symmetry <---beat the every lovin' crap out of a level 60 soldier at 49

Stronger, better, faster, push it

The Troll Corps want you!tm
    General in the Troll Corps tm