Thread: We all need alot more unique mobs

We all need alot more unique mobs

There isnt enough unique mobs to keep one guild occupied for more than a few hours. One idea to begin with could be to make copies of the current encounters scattered around the land. you would have to do some minor adjustments to their loot so we dont get drenched in a few particular types of loot.

But we all want to have more things to occupy our time, missions are a bore and everyone knows it, waiting for mobs to spawn isnt alot more entertaining. And its always fun with obscure items that dont have any apparent use. You can always add such to the copied mobs.

Wolfe/Mekk, president of Storm

Thanks for your opinion. In my opinion we don't need unique mobs at all. We also don't need lame guilds that camp them. If missions are such a bore for you then you are playing the wrong game. My preference would be to drop unique mobs and static dungeons altogether.
    "Life is too short to drink bad ale."

Originally posted by Paldorr
    Thanks for your opinion. In my opinion we don't need unique mobs at all. We also don't need lame guilds that camp them. If missions are such a bore for you then you are playing the wrong game. My preference would be to drop unique mobs and static dungeons altogether.
    The other day me and some guildmate friends got bored and killed
    trashking
    prof vanhorn
    the one
    another NPC near the one
    cmdr kelly
    kelly's equivalent for the clans (sorry... i'm omni dont remember name)
    powa
    ownz
    torrith the ancinet was not spawned.
    the poet was not spawned.
    zudwanda was not spawned.
    nugget was not spawned.
    couple other random NPC's

it was fun but highly disappointing... the neutral NPC who gave 0 exp and 0 loot I would like to talk to again but of course is not respawned yet. I've tried to kill the poet multiple times cause i want his drop but he's never been spawned, i've killed zudwandza at least 4 and have not gotten the shirt. asking for more NPC's that do something to differentiate us from each other is not an unresonable request.

Originally posted by Paldorr
    Try doing missions for 120 more levels. Idiot.