Thread: Oppening a recruitment in to Venorsh Corporation

Post Oppening a recruitment in to Venorsh Corporation

Opened recruitment to Venorsh Corporation. We are the part of Omni-tek, but we also accept clan members to creat distance quaters in the Clans realm. We are peaceful corporation, and we are use violance only when we have to. Our members will recive help and great apportynitis, but also they will have to attain the corporate goals. The opportinitys comes with the responsobilitys. Every member have to follow the code of conduct of the Venorsh corp. Our goals are simple: Bring power to corp - bring power to yourself! Every member will recive every day assigtment - mission you can say, with the goals and the prises. Members will have their status that will grow with their achivments. Members who will gaine codes of acces to the Venorhs corp information will know more about our goals. Venorsh guides its members - who are brothers and sister to each other. Remember - if you decide to join us - think. You will have priviliges, but also you ll have responsobilitys. Remeber this while you thinking. If you have any quastions - contact me - the Venorsh Corp staff manager - Jeffery Briges (codename Alhok). (alhok@mail.ru)

With best regards Venorsh corporation staff agency.

(out of game)

((THis corporation is created for people who whant to be something more than just player, manchkin, leveler - or someone who hunting for items - exp or anything else. Our corp is created for roleplayers - people who whant to be part of Rubi-Ka world and its history. One person is nothing to history, but the history is build by person. We will builed the hystory of Rubik-ka. Make our names to be remebered in ages. ))
    ((We are part of Rubi-ka 1 servers))

Join us - make your own history

((PS: And I am sorry for my spelling - becouse my native language is not english there could be a mistypes.))