Thread: Why no sprinting clusters?

Question Why no sprinting clusters?

Why aren't there any Nano Clusters of Sprinting yet? Everyone wants them, so why doesn't funcom deliver. Why should run speed be the one attribute that you cannot enhance with implants? I've heard of some players being offered sprinting implants as mission rewards, but never the clusters just by themselves.

I would like to see these in game. Some of the slots on some of the implants don't offer much, but atleast Run Speed is something everyone can use.

As an example, you can take the bright slot on a left-wrist implant. There are a total of four options for what can go in this slot, one of them being sprinting, but due to the fact that the sprinting clusters don't exist, you only have tree oprtions; energy slicing, parrying, retaliation. I don't need any of those, and there's probably only a hand full of people who do. What we do need is a way to run as fast as we can when we're being insta-killed by these uber mobs!

Please Funcom, out these seeminglly miniscule items in the game...

We want sprinting nano clusters!

Yeshu-Level 89-Neutral-MP

May The Hand of Rubi-Ka be your guide...

I heartily agree, I want sprinting!

I can't see any reason why the sprinting clusters arn't offered for sale, it boggles the mind. I suppose there might be an exploit or something but c'mon. I've been playing for months now and no sprinting cluster. Was there ever a sprinting cluster?

Yoo hoo, all you old timer players. Were there sprinting clusters before in the distant past?

Nope, sprinting clusters have never appeared in the stores.

There used to be a whole bunch of clusters which never appeared in stores. Funcom fixed this and put most of them in, but the sprinting ones still don't appear.

Unhappy

This question have been asked before and Funcom promised to look into it, but as usual nothing have happened.

implants

The sprinting cluster has NEVER, EVER been in stores. However, recently I have found some implants dropped from mobs with only this cluster installed. I have no need for these implants. If you are interested in them, give me a tell on RK-1. Game name Cern

Good news...

Sprinting clusters are present in 13.22 (current version on test)

The desc are bugged though
    They are missing the line which gives the bonus..
    They work as they should although
    Last edited by Dhurdahl; Nov 27th, 2001 at 11:52:44.

Talking

Yippie!

Finaly I can finish my implants I have envisioned.

What about the ones that are supposed to give you more nano and increase your Nano pool.

Do they work ?

I have a foot implant that gives 17 points to Run Speed.. and 15 to stamina.. so it's not called A feet implant of Sprinting.

I've seen them.......

If you look into "Tade skill" terminals, they sometimes show up there.

Not the most logical place to look for sprinting clusters though.

Fekal lvl49 Fixer
    Been killed all over the place since 27 of June 2001.

It seems like sprinting clusters are in all shops now, after the last patch.
    *poof*

Finally free from this nightmare!

Cool

They are definitely appearing after the last patch. Yesterday I picked up a Bright Sprinting Cluster QL90 in one of the Advanced Shops.

Description is strange though - It doesn't list the exact increase but says "This cluster will increase your running speed up to 60 points"

Nice to see them finally dropping.

Yes, it is indeed true. Sprinting clusters are now at your local nanocluster shop. There was a little hiccup with them existing in the databse (so we could look there and go "Hey, they ARE in the game!) versus actually existing in-game. Obviously that is not longer a concern.
    Earn free game time and play with your friends[/b]

Anarchy Online Community Representative