Thread: Error! there is a problem with the server!

Error! there is a problem with the server!

See even your game knows what's up in BS Home. Time to fix the problem with the server! Can't you at least make it as laggy as tir? Does it really have to be so laggy that you can measure frame rates in MPF?

Some ideas, smaller grid sectors, 20m. Who cares if it's 40m or not it's 100 gas. Another option would be to give us a button to turn off player modles, so everyone is just in backyard noob attire. This should dramatically increase load time and reduce client side video lag.

Wink

hehe, AO should come with text recomended RAM 512+ MB and prefered graphic cards with 64+ MB RAM.

But seriously, when I upgrade from 224 to 448 MB RAM I got a enourmus increase in playability. The amount of RAM you have make the game from seriously laggy and swirling camra to a workable game.

LOL I have a 64MB GF3, and about 512MB of RAM, and a ghetto fabulous Ath 1.4gig. I guess i should rez down to 800 600 or something, but i'd rather play at full rez since the tool bars and windows take up a ton of space for the info they provide. I'd rather just turn skins off and look at everyone in noob clothes then rez down.