Thread: Biggest visual flaw

Post Biggest visual flaw

One of the things that bugs me most in this graphically beautiful game, is that whenever you see a group of guys over the level of 100, you can always bet on one thing - they will all be dressed the same. No innovation whatsoever, always a Hanshi Primus coat (ugly as hell and you wish its AC would be better in RL scenario than a Tank Armor).

Why is that -
    FC nerfed the Tank armor, for really no obvious reason other than to put us all into this UGLY UGLY primus coat. If you get the same AC on a Primus but a Primus isnt nerfed as the Tank Armor is, the choice is obvious.

So I call out to the FC dude who made the sorry ass mistake by nerfing the Tank - LET US DRESS AS WE WANT! ENOUGH WITH THE PRIMUS BULL****!

Bring back the Tank guys, Soldiers looked awesome then, not like my grandma after shopping.
    Greendevil Solitus Soldier
    Grummpy Atrox Enforcer

Funcom never nerfed the tank armor.. just just made the coats too good by giving them the same AC as the tank armors but without the penalties.

IMHO either the coats have to have less AC or the tank armor should have something worth the penalties ( say more AC or perhaps they absorb the first shot done by a mob or something...)
    Mick "Nuggethunter" McMullet
    Lvl 191 Soldier
    Loyal Advisor of Trinity 'till my last breath

Plain and simple.... NERF bracers in PvP

Hey, I’m uh.. I’m not a lumberjack or a fur trader. And I don't live in an igloo or eat blubber or own a dogsled.
    And I don't know Jimmy, Sally or Suzy from Canada, although I am certain they're really really nice.
    I have a Prime Minister, not a President. I speak English and French, not American. And I pronounce it "About" not "A boot".
    I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack. I belive in peacekeeping, not policing. Diversity, not assimilation.
    And that the beaver is a truly proud and noble animal. A toque is a hat. A chesterfield is a couch.
    And it is pronounced "Zed"! not "Zee".. "Zed"! Canada is the second largest landmass, the first nation of hockey,
    And the best part of North America! My name is Nugget… and I am Canadian!!!

they never nerfed tank armor.... it always doubled the cost of nanos. they just fixed it so you actually have to have double the nano to cast
    Level 132 Nano-Techniction <---- Retired till NT fix
    Level 72. Engineer <---- why is my pet running the wrong way?
    Level 69. Agent <---- Retired sence Concealment Nerf.
    Level 58. Adventure <---- TONS of lost ip.
    Level 41. Meta.<--- Mp's are too uber.
    Level 30. Enforcer <---- press "Q" and watch tv.
    Level 29. Doc <---- Can't..... Find.... Group.....

Quote of the week "When people complain equally about all of the classes, then the game is balanced."

Quote of the week "When people complain equally about all of the classes, then the game is balanced."
    hehe, love it
    Ananke - Carrah - Loretta

ZWhen the going got tough, the tough ran away

Angry

Yeah, I'm sick of the Armor Coats too. Looks really ugly... especially with the Omni-Pol Armor. Everybody has either the Nano Armor Cloaks or the ugly Armor Coats. Check that please, FC.

Greetz
    Hax

The answer is definitley NOT to nerf the coats too but to either de-nerf the Tank armor or provide more alternatives.

I really find no logic in keeping the tank armor nerfed even if it was supposed to be nerfed in the first place. Like I said, if you can get the same ACs out of a coat and a coat isn't nerfed, the choice is obvious.

I'm sure nobody likes the current state in which 99% of the people are dressed in Hanshi and its derivatives. I can't believe that 10,000 years from now we would all be dressed like arabs =]
    Greendevil Solitus Soldier
    Grummpy Atrox Enforcer

It does make sence that an armor made of a couple inches of steal would provide better protection then a coat with a fe nanofibers woven through it though.
    Mick "Nuggethunter" McMullet
    Lvl 191 Soldier
    Loyal Advisor of Trinity 'till my last breath

Plain and simple.... NERF bracers in PvP

Hey, I’m uh.. I’m not a lumberjack or a fur trader. And I don't live in an igloo or eat blubber or own a dogsled.
    And I don't know Jimmy, Sally or Suzy from Canada, although I am certain they're really really nice.
    I have a Prime Minister, not a President. I speak English and French, not American. And I pronounce it "About" not "A boot".
    I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack. I belive in peacekeeping, not policing. Diversity, not assimilation.
    And that the beaver is a truly proud and noble animal. A toque is a hat. A chesterfield is a couch.
    And it is pronounced "Zed"! not "Zee".. "Zed"! Canada is the second largest landmass, the first nation of hockey,
    And the best part of North America! My name is Nugget… and I am Canadian!!!

Actually I like it.. makes my full nano armor (without that ugly coat) stick out in a crowd. Parts the powergamers from those who have a sence of style.

The cratsuit is also good, as most crats seems to use the armor coats instead. Looking different is what's interesting in a game like this.

I agree that this is annoying....

but to me, the most annoying graphic in the game is the first person view from a yalm.