Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Clearing the Controversy

OOC

I swear though, if in 40 hours you guys tromp into Tir and start shooting guards, I get the right to call you lame for ALL eternity.

I'd say if you're going to do it, head to the arena, announce in a very military fashion that you are taking it over, and then try to hold it for an hour or so. Then again, that interferes with people just wanting to duel...

/OOC

Tredge I don't think you quite got the tone of Kirrana's msg. The popcorn is not for two.. no sir. Get to work. You have no time for poppy corn

Arrow

Laugh

/OOC

After reading all of these posts I have determined that Tisantous has a bright future in politics. Maybe the next Bill Clinton or Chairman of Enron.

/OOC off

I agree with everyones posts. Yes, stepping over people and hiding behind the excuse of RPing is lame. If you have the right to RP as an evil, diabolical politican out to take over Omni....then I have the right to RP a character that trys to uncover your madly driven intentions. That includes me saying your EVIL.

Conclusion? Dont destroy guilds, everyones fun, and pretty much most of Omni tek without expecting any RESISTANCE. Hiding behind the idea of RP may be lame.....but not allowing true Omni citizens to "RP hate" you (I.E. "harassment") is a bit hypocritical.

Yes, Kirrana hit it right on the button. EVERYTHING Tisantous has done so far was just purely for his own boost. He wakes up every day and says to himself, "hhhmmm and how should I get on the front page of the news now?". His latest scheme was to beg his way back to DC (after getting BOOTED from his last two guilds - I have proof), and announce an ultimatum to TIR. The only purpose of this was for everyone to see the name "Tisantous" on the front page of Omni news. Funny how Tisantous failed to realize that his so called "loyal Omni to the end self" went against Phillip Ross and Omni...AGAIN. First he goes on strike against Omni, and now he calls for an attack on innocent civilians against OT will.

(Let me know if anyone wants the screen shot of Spydervenom BOOTING Tisantous from TBH....its posted all over the net.)

Kirrana and the majority of OT easily points out Tisantous is a Clan spy out to destroy Omni Tek....so why hasnt Omni Pol acted on him yet? He should be completely cut off from Omni and KOSd.
    However, Im not going to push for an OT ban on Tisantous. Know why? Because...

a) His name will get in the news
    b) I dont personally hate him, I just simply wish that he stops

Please stop Tisantous

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12