Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tips and Tricks

Originally posted by Sutojah

GPH went to a 156 atrox MA yesterday. He was offered a dragon chest for it, but he still chose the GPH.
    Err why was he given the option to roll on this? Thats not really suitable for an atrox MA...

A little offtopic I know, but after a day at the Ace camps and a quick visit to Tara Im wondering how some people come up with loot/raid rules. Personally I would much rather have the dragon body.

I don't know why GPH rolls aren't enforced to only nano heavy classes. EoT dropped too at the same time, and only enfs rolled for that. EoT is enf only though, unlike GPH which isn't restricted at all.

Several people were quite pissed for him winning the loot, though.
    Sutojah + other random gimps

Arrow

Probably because if anyone tried to assert any authority on T rolls or loot distribution in general people would call them greedy, ninjas, nazis, etc. Thats what always happened in the past at least.
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things

GENERAL TIP:

U would not BELIEVE the amount of traders (or people in general) that have overlooked a very good buff. I actually didnt get this buff until today.. after 2 years of AO..

Its important that people remember this buff these days when most people have changed to speed+damage weapon instead of crit-weapon.

Its "Fine Tuning". Its a QL 126 nano and it buffs ure ranged init by 45 and ure energy/projectile damage by +18. Its available as mission-reward and with this buff I have 1052 selfbuffed ranged init.

Most traders dont use this buff. One of the reqs are 530ish Mat Metam and people skip this buff since they prolly dont raise Mat metam.. but 2 top drains and a mat metam-cluster in ure left arm is all it takes to cast this nano selfbuffed. U can cast it on others too.

And guess what.. it stacks with soldier-initbuff too!
    Veteran of Equilibrium

Originally posted by Wrangeline
    GENERAL TIP:

U would not BELIEVE the amount of traders (or people in general) that have overlooked a very good buff. I actually didnt get this buff until today.. after 2 years of AO..

Its important that people remember this buff these days when most people have changed to speed+damage weapon instead of crit-weapon.

Its "Fine Tuning". Its a QL 126 nano and it buffs ure ranged init by 45 and ure energy/projectile damage by +18. Its available as mission-reward and with this buff I have 1052 selfbuffed ranged init.

Most traders dont use this buff. One of the reqs are 530ish Mat Metam and people skip this buff since they prolly dont raise Mat metam.. but 2 top drains and a mat metam-cluster in ure left arm is all it takes to cast this nano selfbuffed. U can cast it on others too.

And guess what.. it stacks with soldier-initbuff too!
    I use it all the time.
    Retail "Shabura" Worker, level 214 Trader Lewt
    Chronic "Bhalash" Fumbler, level 202 Nano-Technician Lewt

Yup, it's not a bad buff. I was using Balanced Striker for the longest time. It only takes up a little bit of NCU, I could cast it with my drains (no points in MM then) and it added to both damage and RI, albeit just a little. Some people were really surprised when they found it in their NCU.

Lots of people don't even know our damage/init buffs exist, however, since this one stacks with OS (init buff vs damage buff) it might be a good call to go out and grab it myself.
    Peachy... just peachy.
    Peachblossom - Martial Artist of Band of Brothers
    Purplepeach - Well Nerfed of Band of Brothers
    Plushpeach - Proud Fixer of Band of Brothers

Just non fight tips (I'm not very good at this)...

PRICE ON WRANGLE AND BUFFS !

I used to sell my wrangles at :

Price of the nano / 2

Reason : you don't need at all to buy those kind of nanos BUT you have to buy them just to help buffing your dear customers...

So, you have to earn money for that !!!

It is completely different like others buff like feline grace, etc... They use those buffs on themselves... you not !

Also, try to train one tradeskill in order to make something usefulll : one line could be sufficient... in order to have a speciality (just RP not uber twink big fat character)

Just an advice !
    You need to improve or hack your weapons, I am here there to help you...
    You want something I could afford,
    I am there to help you... You want to continue extract notum, I am also there but not for the same reason...
    This could save your life !

Omerr (Atrox Trader on Atlantean)
    Weapon smither !
    Nanomage Liberation Front

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12