Thread: Health/Nano updates in Team Window - Anybody else having problems?

Health/Nano updates in Team Window - Anybody else having problems?

A friend and I grouped today (post 13.92), and for us, a team members health/nano wasn't updating in the team window (another 12.6 bug returns???). Is this happening to anyone else?

- Veye

Re: Health/Nano updates in Team Window - Anybody else having problems?

Originally posted by Veye
    This has been bugged in my team window since october last year. Before then they all updated correctly, now I don't see it move until people are near death. I suspect it is because it doesn't take into account the extra health people have from equipment and healbuffs.

-Filik.

I was playing my doctor last night and did not notice anything like this.

Sometimes when an Engineer uses a Energy to Hitpoints trimmer, their HP bar will become bugged to the rest of the team.

Yes, I notice that Engineer epecially have this problem becaz their hp will suddenly drop to 50% on the hp bar but in actual fact is full hp. This have make the job of doc tougher since the heal could have been used to heal the much needed teammate than wasted on a engineer who is not hurt.

Hmmm.....

Our team consists of 2 MA's.... we do both have the 120 board, I wonder if that's throwing things off...

- Veye

Yea....HP bars have been bugged for pretty much forever.

1) engy's sometimes show only half health (I hate wasting heals) -see post above.

2) I'll see tanks often taking damage (numbers showing over their heads) but hp bar does not go down (but their health is down because I can heal them).

3) every time someone goes out of range (so that they aren't selectable) and come back, their health shows reduced and I have to select them again to reset their health bar.

All of these seem to be related to artificial health (that is, the health that is buffed by nanos, implants, and items).

It makes a doc's job much more difficult. I often end up doing team heals after fights just to see who gets healed.
    Doctor Valen, Omni Medic
    Keeper Mezathras

How can it be fixed? Would I have to leave the team, go out of range or zone to fix the team list?

Thanks

My doc got to the point where i just tell the engie, 'scream if you're hurt, otherwise i'm assuming it's a healthbar/hp trimmer bug...'

which works, since we use gamevoice.

but...it's not a very good solution.

Recently I was in a group with an engy with that problem. Fortunately the engy was the female in a group of males. So when I heard the female "ugh!", I knew when to heal the engy.
    Doctor Valen, Omni Medic
    Keeper Mezathras