Thread: Does anyone know?

Does anyone know?

What became of NanoTeks Tower facilty outside Stret West Bank? My brother Rocky Suzuki was called off world before it reached a conclusion.

It wasn't a particularly large or organised assualt by the soap dodging clanners but they were well armed and very persistant and smelly.
    Kissysuzuki 220 - 24 - 60/70
    Minisuzuki 205 - 9 - 13/70
    Riders of the Lost Org

"Enforcers are being nibbled to death"

*smelled Kissy when she was Clan and detected only pleasentness*
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Yes, Vix...in fact, Marise Perichetti, now head mistress of THM, used to be a member of RKFF.........she never smelled like anything but roses.......I think this goes to show how effective the OT brain washing process really is.....deny your former self, and conform to the opinions of the masses.
    Anthony "Cogs" McDuff
    Veteran, Cerberus
    220 Supreme Creator : Master of Wheels...the lingerie modeling robot!

Callantha blinks her eyes...

M...Ma... Marise? A former clanner?

Callantha sniffs Marise's pigtail
    ~Have you hugged your leet today?~

F̶u̶n̶c̶o̶m̶ ̶l̶i̶s̶t̶e̶n̶s̶ ̶:̶)̶
    Thanks for "fixing" DM, Funcom, yeah, no really... thank you so, so much. I was missing having my toolset put back to 2007.

I dislike the term brainwashed. Perhaps both the HM Marise and Citizen Kissy Suzuki realized that the Omni-Tek Corporation had better benefits. I know that The Honored Maidens have a progressive benefits package covering health, dental, and retirement. Plus, does your clan have maternal leave benefits? Ours are quite progressive. Rebellion is fine and expected of the young, but after a certain point, one begins to recognize the benefits of order and stability, and begins to think of their future. The Honored Maidens welcomed them with open arms into the Omni-Tek Corporate Workforce Family.

“Filthy Clanners” is just a phrase we use, much like your “Corporate Rat.” Try not to be overly sensitive to it.

Omni-Tek protects.
    Marisha Durousseau, War Dominatrix of The Honored Maidens

Resources exist to be consumed. And consumed they will be, if not by this generation then by some future. By what right does this forgotten future seek to deny us our birthright?--CEO Nwabudike Morgan, "The Ethics of Greed"

Read Marisha's Journal, and see what she's doing

Well, I considered miss Perichetti a good friend then, and I consider her a good friend today...the remark above is quite a general one. I generally have a good opinion of THM, but miss Suzukis remark made me realize that filth talk infiltrates even the most respectable of organizations, hence my remark was made in haste and shock...as I quite honestly did not expect that from a member of THM. Now, you may generalize on "phrases", Marisha, but we usually refer to Omni orgs in a respectable manner, bar organizations like Decadence and its like.
    Nevertheless, I salute miss Perischetti, and hope your fine org will refrain from stupid remarks like that in the future.....
    I am quite well briefed on why my old friend Marise decided to leave the northern lands.
    Personally Marisha, I would choose to fight for my convictions any day. No so called benefits is worth selling your soul for.....and this order and stabiliity you speak of*laughs*, well.....it is barely skin deep within OT, milady.

Omni-Tek protects...aye, as long as it serves its purpose, and you are considered useful. (ref. the OT stance on the neutral population)
    Last edited by Cogs; Aug 14th, 2003 at 03:25:32.
    Anthony "Cogs" McDuff
    Veteran, Cerberus

I’m pleased that you have a high opinion of THM. I myself view the EG alliance neutrally, since I have seen this alliance assault Storm installations (Storm, in my opinion, being part of the Radical Clans) though I disagree with the politics of some of the member clans, and the political goals of the alliance as a whole are unknown to me. Perhaps some eve, I’ll actually have the time to discuss politics with an EG member, but the numerous times I’ve tried I’ve been distracted by other events or the lateness of the night. Immaterial to this discussion, really.

Now, as for the “Filthy Clanners” comment. I am a soldier by trade and nature. During the post-civil war police action, I referred to the Rogue Clans who refused to participate in the Treaty of Tir, in my more charitable moments, as Romeos, short for Romeo Charley. When they were shooting at me, I found more colorful phrases. You yourself mention that you “usually” refer to Omni in respectful terms. I’m sure you’ll agree that respectful terms are rare when you or your friends are being shot at.

I try to treat members of the Clans with respect. Whenever one runs up to me, begging for me to buff them, I usually give my standard response of “I’m sorry, but I don’t give aid or comfort to the enemy. The war and all, you understand.” More often than not, I discover that the Library of Foul Language that sits in my trophy collection is not as encyclopedic as I once thought. Though I should take the high road of the diplomat, the soldier in me screams for me to give the same amount of respect that I receive from my enemy. It’s a difficult path.

As for selling my soul, I’m a Reform Contractual Nihilist. It would displease the Buddhallah more if I did not fulfill my obligations to the company, so I am preserving my soul, not selling it. However, I’m sure you don’t wish to turn this discussion of civility into one of theology.

Resources exist to be consumed. And consumed they will be, if not by this generation then by some future. By what right does this forgotten future seek to deny us our birthright?--CEO Nwabudike Morgan, "The Ethics of Greed"

If I may try to clarify my remarks on what has been taken as my general view of the cleanliness of the Clans as a whole.

I can see where some confusion has arisen...

It wasn't a particularly large or organised assualt by the soap dodging clanners but they were well armed and very persistant and smelly.
    My remarks were intended to address the cleanliness of the 2 or 3 aggressors, who did pong terribly not the clans as a whole.

In fact as a result of Rockys report on these clanners I have decided (should THM approve obviously) to reopen my old soap smuggling routes to try and bring some humanity back to Rubi-Kas poor clanners.
    Riders of the Lost Org

Kissy's Soapy Thing

It has come to my attention that many poor clanners are starting to eminate a rather pungent smell. I have therfore decided that the time may be right to begin mass production of products to remedy this.

Carioso Menthol Pseudo-Coffee Block & Modified Jensen Ore Extractor gives Menthol Block.

Undamaged Piece of Rubbery Rollerrat Flesh & [url=http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=154331]Bio-Comminutor gives Capsule of Fatty Liquid

Menthol Block & Capsule of Fatty Liquid & Everlasting Bouquet of Flowers & Omnifier gives Kissy Soap

Perhaps one of our more enterprising Techies could invent some form of applying it from a distance.
    Last edited by Kissysuzuki; Aug 14th, 2003 at 10:45:56.
    Riders of the Lost Org

Miss Marisha, from your reply I am reminded of why I hold the THM in such high regard. I respect your standpoint and totally agree on your sentiments on serious flaws in communicative etiquette when tempers rise, and battle ensue. Quite often Im shocked at the blind hatred displayed...and more often than not by people that have no reason to hate eachother. To hate someone, you must first know the person. It seems difficult for most to separate the political conflict from personal pride and feelings.
    Should you ever want to discuss EG politics, Im just a comms call away, milady. My callsign is /tell cogs....not very original..but it works

Miss Suzuki, I cordially invite you to join me in my jacuzzi....so that you may firsthand experience what pheromonic fragrances this clanner emanates.....you might be in for a surprise, milady.

(btw, let it be noted that at NO time have EG assaulted any clan base, not Storm nor anyone else. this just in correction to what was said above by miss Marisha)
    Last edited by Cogs; Aug 14th, 2003 at 14:09:54.
    Anthony "Cogs" McDuff
    Veteran, Cerberus

I may take you up on that offer, sometime. I know the politics of the member clans of the EG alliance, but not the politics of the larger whole. Politics of the Northerners is on of my minor hobbies. As for never attacking Storm, I do know of two instances.

Start logging of "All Towers" at 06/11/03 14:35:39

15:50: [All Towers] The clan organization Excalibur (EG) just entered a state of war! Suchysuchy attacked the clan organization Storm's tower in Deep Artery Valley at location (884, 2148).

Start logging of "All Towers" at 08/01/03 22:12:36

22:26: [All Towers] The clan organization Whisper`s Edge (EG) just entered a state of war! Astera attacked the clan organization Storm's tower in Eastern Fouls Plain at location (1849, 933).

Friendly fire accident, perhaps? If my original statement was incorrect, I offer my apologies.

Yes, suppression gas follies. But it just goes to show that even smaller clans go to help Storm when under attack.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Treating Clan Members with respect? A quite futile task since they are nothing 'sides lowlife and cretins and how can you treat a filthy animal with respect? No discipline is what is needed.
    Despite everything in the end I was a Fixer and I can say it was hell of a ride.

Originally posted by Marlamin
    No discipline is what is needed.
    At least this filthy animal can use punctuation correctly. Your sentence reads exactly the opposite of your intent.
    BigGreen
    Advisor of Rising Phoenix
    www.risingphoenix.org

current setup

Good point, BigGreen......as a matter of fact, one might question the intelligence lvl of Decadence....their leader, Healsike seem inflicted with the same inability to express/word himself in a coherent manner.....this can be seen in another article in here.
    Anthony "Cogs" McDuff
    Veteran, Cerberus

(( No offence but I find it to be quite a lowblow and extremly bad taste in roleplaying to question a persons character intelligence due to his spelling. Not to mention both me and Healsike is swedes and our english skill might not be top notch. I would be fine writing in Swedish but then I fear you would not comprehend. Is that due to your low intelligence mayhap?))
    Despite everything in the end I was a Fixer and I can say it was hell of a ride.

Originally posted by Marisha
    “Filthy Clanners” is just a phrase we use, much like your “Corporate Rat.”
    I prefer "Omni Scum" to be honest
    Vedanthi Urdth Tskalt the Norn Sisters.
    Nullprogram Kreuzritter Voluspa the Others.

((No no Marlaminn...and I see that it could be taken that way..this was not meant in offense...but totally an IC comment on the way both you and Healsike has come across IC-wise. You both come across to me as brainless violent villains...naturally I hook on to that in your posts, in an attempt to slander you IC.
    OOC I have no doubt that you are both highly intelligent men, RP'ing to your hearts desire. btw, I am from Norway..., so from me to you an OOC apology to what may be taken as an OOC insult, but in fact is nothing but a mere IC insult. I havent seen any OOC posts in this thread though...up until now))
    Anthony "Cogs" McDuff
    Veteran, Cerberus

Originally posted by Cogs
    ((No no Marlaminn...and I see that it could be taken that way..this was not meant in offense...but totally an IC comment on the way both you and Healsike has come across IC-wise. You both come across to me as brainless violent villains...naturally I hook on to that in your posts, in an attempt to slander you IC.
    OOC I have no doubt that you are both highly intelligent men, RP'ing to your hearts desire. btw, I am from Norway..., so from me to you an OOC apology to what may be taken as an OOC insult, but in fact is nothing but a mere IC insult. I havent seen any OOC posts in this thread though...up until now))
    (( Ah I might have been a bit edgy but its mostly due to the fact Chimera was mainly a raid guild and allot of us prefer writing "u" instead of you and "r" instead of are. Something allot of people apperently have looked upon as bad roleplaying. Dont ask :P sufficent to say we express ourself from actions rather than words. Personally I belive the three letters OOC ruined RP quite a bit. Allot of "L337 d3wdz" are quite l337 Roleplayers, just never given a fair chance due to their way to express themself from my point of view. Or as Marlamin would had said. ))

I have no need to have correct grammar when adressing animals. After all I'm quite sure my message will come through after you've seen your mutilated comrades begging you to end their pathetic lives on the battlefield.