Thread: nanoprogram scripts???

Question nanoprogram scripts???

Does anyone know how this was done:

I was chatting with a clanner in 20K last night. I forgot her name, but she got annoyed with me and said 'take that!' and her arms moved very fast in a blur, and to my suprise she managed to cast the Quickness nano on me for over a 100 times (I had Quickness nanos running all the way down the NCU slider). I tried to deactivate them but they would not go away or I had so many on my that I couldn't deactive enough to see any difference. I crashed about 5 minutes later.

Anyone know how this was done?

There are programs out there that can allow "fast" actions in network games. But, I thought FunCom had fixed that a long time ago in a patch (They said they fixed it at least.)

Even with fast actions, that doesnt explain stacking of a buff though.

I suggest you remember the name next time, or read through your contact list till one rings a bell.

Whoa.. I would have liked to see that. Must have looke kinda spiffy although annoying if I was hte victim.

Get the name next time or scroll up and getit.. then report the player to the GM's. Taht sounds like an exploit.. and if they can make you crash with it.. that is just not cool at all.
    Shattered Dreams
    http://www.shattereddreams.org