Thread: Dear FunCom Claus, all I want for Christmas is...

Post Dear FunCom Claus, all I want for Christmas is...

1. Fewer Link Deaths...Once in a hile is ok, everyday is not. Nothing is more dismaying to me (a Doctor) than to LD in the middle of some heavy battle and find out most of my group was wiped out while I was gone.

2. IP Reallocation...We're all messed up our IP somewhere. How about being able to set a skill to decay over time, and as those points decay away they then become applicable to some other skill?

3. Class-Specific Mission Loot & Mission Balancing...I'd love to do missions more often for loot that would actually be of use to my class. And, missions seem to need some tweaking. A 25% difficulty level mission for me is almost impossible, while that same mission would be laughably easy for another class at equal level.

4. Playable Events...I tried to participate in the recent Cyborg attack on Omni-HQ. I got into HQ, had the worst lag ever and couldn't do anything. Eventually, I LD'd and spent the next 45 minutes trying to reconnect and get out of HQ. A lot of people I spoke with that night had the same problem to some extent or the other.

5. Retribution for the Grief Players...The clowns who dump a MoB train on your team just because they want their team to have 'exclusive ownership' of a particular MoB camp need a little reaction. How about GM intervention or...a Team vs Team showdown between the teams involved...winner gets the camp

That should be enough to fill my stocking, FunCom Claus...If that's too much to ask, a 10-minute shopping spree at the Advanced and Superior Shops should suffice. I will *try* to be a good little girl until Christmas...

Sabrinalynn, Level 82 Doctor
    Omni-Med Field Operations, Combat Support Division

Cool Dear FunCom Claus

I would like varied Martial Art animations for my MA. My hands get so tired and beat up punching people all day, I would love to give them a rest.