Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ARK and Gridstream team up for a massive party and the first ever ARK EXPO

Wally, that chaingun is SO stylish! Where can I get one?

Mostly a social thing, screenshots we'll be taking look less militant if people aren't discoing while holding 20lb plasma spewing weapons over their heads. ;D

But seriously there have been problems in the past with people shooting up bartenders and the like, so that's the main reason we ask. As far as the MA thang, yeah, but range is much more limited than an Agent being sneaky

AAAAAAAAANYWAYS. EXPO IS TOMORROW! BE THERE OR... I dunno, I guess be somewhere else. But I highly encourage you to BE THERE! w00t!
    Last edited by Xnemth; Aug 14th, 2003 at 13:43:28.
    Retired ARK Xnemth

MIDNIGHT GMT???!! *sigh..* Yeah, I'll probably be there, but omg what a lame time to have it.

I'll probably be the one still rebelliously refusing to put down my gun And almost certainly in black. ^_^
    -aka Xolaz, Omni-Tek InternOps [double-]Agent est. 2001 (as Xola, *no longer have login*), RK1 (Xola on RK2)
    -Lillitu, Nanotrix, RK1

MIDNIGHT GMT???!! *sigh..* Yeah, I'll probably be there, but omg what a lame time to have it.
    I'm glad you'll be there. And please try to understand that not everyone in AO operates in GMT.

(Had the friday party been scheduled to start at 3pm GMT, people would be yelling "9am EST?! What a lame time to have it!")
    --The connections that enable us to learn are infinitely more important than our state of knowing.

so that means on friday the party is at 1:00pm or 12:00pm

Let the countdown begin...15 hours at the time of this post for GSP, and me, to get things kicked off. See ya at Reets about 5pm Eastern...then Tarryk, then Tristalyn, and all night partying after that. h00t h00t!
    Get your Beefjerky here! Yum Yum

Gimme some lub at Society Of Sound:

Tune in and visit Society Of Sound

I've never seen so many people all in one place on Rubi-Ka before. Crazy!
    *Atlantean*
    Firelle, Veteran of Valor Eternal
    Babylon, Plasticity, Sumeria, Senzi, Nefret, Haloed, etc.

*Rimor*
    Vivaryn

Cyclophenia - Played on GSP! Support Viredan's musical creations so he can buy more Plummo!

Total Disaster

lots of interesting stuff, nice effects, but was so lagged got bounced out of the game. Too much, way too much. If you got dial up, avoid it like the plague, its like moving through molasses
    Do not seek truth through brighter light, or inspection of appearances. you may find the truth, but it may not be what you were looking for.

Card: The holder of this card is certifiably WIERD

Treat him/her/it as appropriate

Talking Great party ARK!

Thanks ARK and GridStream for throwing a great party, cool effects, a chance to see the ARK's, music courtesy of GSP, and a chance to really mingle with the AO community. Great job ARK!

I liked the visual effects you ARKs did.

Now if only you guys put this kind of effort in to pvp events.

Yes the party was terrific!

The party was awesome. I will be posting some screenshots I took of it in a couple days when I get a chance.
    Guide to Teaming With Docs! is the funniest post ever. | "Engie Got Bot" song spoof
    AO chat log of Titanic sinking is the second funniest post ever

No matter how many levels I gain, the Lag Monster is always red to me.

Currently playing The Secret World.

wow... and I mean... WOW

9 hours into it and its still going strong!

Originally posted by Lynyah
    wow... and I mean... WOW

9 hours into it and its still going strong!
    I just noticed that...I had logged out by the dance floor and when I logged back on an hour ago, there were still maybe 40 people there dancing and partying. Blows my mind. One of my friends was still there....jeeze...he must have maxed, triple implanted, and buffed stamina.
    Guide to Teaming With Docs! is the funniest post ever. | "Engie Got Bot" song spoof
    AO chat log of Titanic sinking is the second funniest post ever

No matter how many levels I gain, the Lag Monster is always red to me.

Currently playing The Secret World.

It was fun, wish we had more of these.

Thanks for the good party! You ARKs are doing a great job. That goes for GSP too, life on Rubi-Ka just wouldn't be the same without you guys. 8)

head over to the reaction thread after one (or both) @
    http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...hreadid=167303

The ARK Expo has wrapped up on ARKs end...we'd like to thank everyone that was involved and that came out...again visit the above URL for the discussion thread
    Last edited by CJ; Aug 17th, 2003 at 00:17:05.
    ~ CJ ~
    Formerly known as Timelapse

Certified AO Forum Freak!

~ Check out our old comics here! ~

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123